Get Solid Sustain With A Voice That Rings True - The Jackson Pro Series Chris Broderick Soloist HT6
With his dazzling thrash fretboard work, the former Megadeth and now current Act of Defiance guitarist Chris Broderick has been called an exacting modern metal master.
Working guitarists require tonal versatility and punchy clarity to keep up the pace with the ever more rapid twists and turns of our personal metal mania.
Broderick had very exacting demands in mind when he first came to Jackson to design his own signature model - his personal take on the iconic Soloist. The results of the collaboration are some sophisticated riffing machines that are loaded with what it takes to keep up with the most demanding music styles.
The Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist HT6 is a 25.5" scale guitar featuring a resonant mahogany body and one-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock solid sustain and stability. It's 12" radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is ideal for all playing styles, comfortable for both low riffing and soaring leads.
STUTTERING - WITH PERFECT INTONATION
A pair of Broderick-designed custom DiMarzio direct mounted humbucking neck and bridge pickups punch well above their weight, cranking out monstrous tone that will pin your ears back. The volume control conceals a push/pull switch for coil-splitting, unlocking even more tonal options while the tone controlâ€™s push/pull switch enables the tone circuit. A mini-toggle killswitch allows for the stuttering effects that have become integral in modern metal.Â
TAKES A GOOD THRASHING
The Jackson Single-String hardtail bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true, working in harmony with the Jackson-branded sealed die-cast locking machines for tuning stability that can withstand a good pick-hand thrashing without shifting.
KNOWING THAT YOUR ACROBATICS WON'T FLY (OFF)
A brutal beast, the Pro Series Chris Broderick Soloist HT6 is available with a matching reverse 3x3 AT-1 headstock, single-ply black neck and headstock binding, and black hardware. Dunlop strap locks ensure your axe really wonâ€™t go flying off during onstage acrobatics.
DIRECT MOUNT DIMARZIO CB6 SIGNATURE PICKUPS
- Built for metal from the ground up, the direct mount DiMarzio CB6 humbucking pickups were custom-designed by Chris Broderick to produce high gain, low noise, and uncompromising tone.
JACKSON SINGLE-STRING HARDTAIL
- This unique design features separate and individually direct mounted string saddles. Each string is isolated, allowing for individual resonance per string and a more focused sound.
- Model Number: 2914055527
- Series: Pro Series
- Color: Metallic Blue:
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Soloist:
- Body Material: Mahogany:
- Neck Construction: 1-Piece Neck-Through-Body Maple with Graphite Reinforcement And Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: 0.775", 12Th Fret: 0.850":
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm):
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Continuous (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson 3+3 At-1 (Reversed)
- Bridge: Jackson Single String Guitar Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Die-Cast Locking
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount DiMarzio CB 6
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount Dimarzio CB 6
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
Manufacturer: Jackson Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details