Break Barriers With The Jackson Pro Series Signature Dave Davidson Warrior WR7 7 String Electric Guitar - Ebony Fingerboard, Distressed AshOver the last decade, Boston-based act Revocation has firmly established itself as one of the finest in today's death metal and thrash metal genres. Heralded as one of modern metalâ€™s elite guitarists, frontman Dave Davidson is also the driving force behind the band as it continues to evolve and challenge conventional metal norms.
Jackson continues its storied history of working with the best in the business with the creation of Davidson's Pro Series Signature Warrior WR7 model, an instrument built for taking creative liberties and running the metal gamut.
Davidsonâ€™s take on Jackson's revered angular shape is in a 7-string form featuring a 25.5" scale length, mahogany body with ash top and one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, providing the utmost stability against the rigors and ravages of the road. The oiled neck back finish allows for smooth playing feel, while its 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing-more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
To meet Revocation's propensity for building rich, complex chord voicings, Davidson teamed with DiMarzio to create his own signature Imperium pickups, which power this signature Pro Series axe with dynamic tone and punchy clarity. Designed so that all notes ring through, from full-bodied, tight low end while using high gain amps to crystal clear cleans on non-distorted channels, these pickups are also highly responsive to harmonics. This axe also features a single tone control, a single volume control with push/pull coil split for single-coil tone and a three-way toggle switch.
Dive-bomb or flutter at will with the Floyd Rose FRT 1000 series double-locking tremolo bridge system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing superior string stability, sustain and dynamic tremolo action.
- Mahogany Body With Ash Top
- Direct Mount Signature Dave Davidson Dimarzio Imperium Humbucking Pickups
- BODY FINISH: Satin
- BODY SHAPE: Warrior
- BODY MATERIAL: Mahogany
- BODY BINDING: Black
- BODY TOP: Ash
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- NECK FINISH: Oiled
- NECK BINDING: Black
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12" - 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
- FRET SIZE: Jumbo
- NUT WIDTH: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: Piranha Tooth (Small Sharkfin)
- HEADSTOCK: Jackson Pointed 7-In-Line
- NECK PLATE: None
- BRIDGE: Floyd Rose FRT-SSO2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- TUNING MACHINES: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- PICKGUARD: None
- PICKUP COVERS: Black
- CONTROL KNOBS: Dome Style
- SWITCH TIP: Black
- BRIDGE PICKUP: DiMarzio Dave Davidson Signature Imperium Bridge Pickup
- NECK PICKUP: DiMarzio Dave Davidson Signature Imperium
- CONTROLS: Volume (Push-Pull Coil Split), Tone
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- CONFIGURATION: HH
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.