Enhance Your Performance With The Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH Electric Guitar In Northern Lights
Unlock your full potential as a player with the innovative Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH, the final word in high-tech guitar design. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this ergonomic instrument opens up new horizons of playability, resetting the bar of whatËÇ£“‚“ï“’Œ“ï“ñ“‚s possible in guitar design.
The Pro SL2Q MAH's premium features include a mahogany body with a quilt maple top and a one-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods to provide stiffness and high stability, guarding against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Its 12-"-16-" compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing-more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck (with hand-rubbed oil back finish) for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of modern Seymour DuncanËÇ£“ËÇÖ’½ Distortion humbucking pickups drives this guitar's voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups' output, which can be further refined with the three-way toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd RoseËÇ£“ËÇÖ’½ 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
All the famous Jackson appointments are offered with the SL2Q MAH - black nickel hardware, piranha tooth inlays, Jackson-branded sealed die-cast tuning machines and traditional pointed 6-in-line matching headstock.
DIRECT MOUNT SEYMOUR DUNCAN TB-6/SH-6N DISTORTION HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
The powerful TB-6 trembucker was built for the most aggressive of styles-punk, gothic, thrash, hard rock and heavy metal. Ideal for dropped tunings, this high-output pickup delivers punch and raw, distorted rock sounds. The SH-6 Distortion neck pickup is perfect for driving - or overdriving - your amp's input, yielding a ton of crunch while maintaining clarity.
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Scale Length: 25.5-" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12-"-16-" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875-" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha Tooth
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Manufacturer: Jackson Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details