Get A Guitar Fit For The Modern Shredder With The Jackson USA Signature Limited Edition Dave Davidson Warrior WR7 Electric Guitar
Boston-based act Revocation has firmly established itself as one of the finest in today's death metal and thrash metal genres. Heralded as one of modern metal's elite guitarists, frontman Dave Davidson is also the driving force behind the band as it continues to evolve and challenge conventional metal norms.
Jackson continues its storied history of working with the best in the business by collaborating with the guitarist on his signature Warrior models, including the all-new USA Signature Limited Edition Dave Davidson Warrior™ WR7.
This angular 7-string axe features a 25.5" scale length, caramelized ash body and three-piece through-body caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, providing the utmost stability against the rigors and ravages of the road. A hand-rubbed urethane neck back finish allows for comfortable and smoother playing, while the Luminlay® side dots guide your way up and down the fretboard on even the darkest of stages. The 12"-16" compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and mother of pearl piranha tooth inlays is designed for highly technical playing - more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
To meet Revocation's propensity for building rich, complex chord voicings, Davidson teamed with DiMarzio® to create his own signature Imperium™ 7 pickups, which power this limited edition axe with dynamic tone and punchy clarity. Designed so that all notes ring through, from full-bodied, tight low end while using high gain amps to crystal clear cleans on non-distorted channels, these pickups are also highly responsive to harmonics. Tone can be further tweaked with the three-way toggle switch, single tone control and single volume control with push/pull pickup coil split for single-coil tone.
This exquisite signature Warrior is available in Natural with Jackson's famed pointed 7-in-line matching headstock and black hardware.
- Body: Caramelized Ash
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Material: Caramelized Ash
- Body Shape: Warrior™
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 7-In-Line
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Caramelized Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® Original Locking
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother of Pearl Piranha Tooth
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® Original Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Original 7-String Double-Locking Tremolo
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Neck Plate: None
- Pickguard: None
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.062 Gauges)
- Tremolo Arm: Floyd Rose® Original
- Tuning Machines: Hipshot® Griplock Open-Gear
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio® Dave Davidson Signature Imperium™ 7
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio® Dave Davidson Signature Imperium™ 7
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), Tone
- Switching (3-Position Toggle):
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.