Command Stage Or Studio - The Jackson X Series King V In Snow White Dwarfs The Others For Show
X Series King V guitars are Jacksonâ€™s most regal shred machines, affordably attired with innovative design elements and modern features that deliver monster tone and ultra-fast playability.
With more than 30 years of Jackson expertise behind it, this King V KVX build has a classic basswood body, through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint. It also has a 12"- 16" compound radiused rosewood fingerboard, that curves more powerfully at the nut for easy chording, then flattens out as it approaches the body for low action bends without fretting out. The bound neck completes with it's 24 jumbo frets, pearloid sharkfin inlays and iconic Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
TIGHT OF TONE
Covered Jackson active high-output humbucking pickups deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunchy highs, and can be manipulated with dome style single volume and tone controls and a black three-way toggle switch. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
OPTIMAL NECK FOR SHRED
Jackson pioneered the use of the innovative 12"-16" compound radius design, in which the fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
- Model Number: 2916401576
- Series: X
- Color: Gloss Black
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: King V
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Binding: White
- Neck Construction: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body With Graphite Reinforcement And Scarf Joint
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Neck Binding: White
- Headstock Style: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" To 16" Compound Radius
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson Covered High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson Covered High Output Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
Manufacturer: Jackson Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details