Get Deft Playability And A Distinctive Natural Finish With The Jackson X Series Soloist SLX Electric Guitar - Dark Walnut Fingerboard, Spalted Maple
Distinctive and affordable, Jacksonâ€™s X Series Soloist models are built for speed, and loaded with purebred Jackson DNA.
The X Series Soloist SLX Spalted Maple features a basswood body with a beautiful spalted maple veneer top, through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and tilt-back scarf joint headstock, and a 12"-16" fully bound compound radius dark walnut fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets that curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Duncan Designed alnico HB-103N (neck) and high-output ceramic HB-103B (bridge) humbucking pickups power this metal beast, which also includes single volume and tone controls, three-way blade switching and a Floyd RoseÂ® Special double-locking two-point tremolo bridge system.
A sleek and stunningly elegant guitar, the SLX Spalted Maple is available in Natural with black hardware and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
BASSWOOD BODY WITH SPALTED MAPLE TOP
Basswood provides excellent tonal response that is full and rich, along with overall warmth and sustain. The body is topped with a spalted maple veneer top, giving the guitar a unique look and fuller tonal range with tighter lows and crystal clear highs.
DUNCAN DESIGNED HB-103B/HB-103N HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
Patterned after the Seymour Duncan Distortion set, these affordable and high-quality pickups features ceramic magnets and powerful coil windings to deliver a high-output tone with lots of crunch and harmonics.
- BODY FINISH: Gloss
- BODY SHAPE: Soloist
- BODY MATERIAL: Basswood
- BODY TOP: Spalted Maple Veneer
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: 1-Piece Neck-Through-Body Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- NECK FINISH: Gloss
- NECK BINDING: White
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Dark Walnut
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
- FRET SIZE: Jumbo
- NUT WIDTH: 1 11/16" (43 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Sharkfin
- HEADSTOCK: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- NECK PLATE: None
- BRIDGE: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- TUNING MACHINES: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- PICKGUARD: None
- PICKUP COVERS: Black
- CONTROL KNOBS: Dome Style
- SWITCH TIP: Black
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Duncan Designed HB-103B
- NECK PICKUP: Duncan Designed HB-103n
- CONTROLS: Volume, Tone
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- CONFIGURATION: HH
Manufacturer: Jackson Guitars
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90110
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device