Shred With Speed And Style - The Jackson X Series Soloist SLX Electric Guitar - Rosewood Fingerboard, Lightning Blue
The X Series Soloist SLX features a basswood body, through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and tilt-back scarf joint headstock, and a 12"-16" fully bound compound radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets that curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Duncan Designed alnico HB-103N (neck) and high-output ceramic HB-103B (bridge) humbucking pickups power this metal beast, which also includes single volume and tone controls, three-way blade switching and a Floyd Rose Special double-locking two-point tremolo bridge system for superior string stability, sustain and dynamic tremolo action.
Sleek and deadly, the SLX is available in a variety of stage-worthy finishes!
DUNCAN DESIGNED HB-103B/HB-103N HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
Patterned after the Seymour Duncan Distortion set, these affordable and high-quality pickups features ceramic magnets and powerful coil windings to deliver a high-output tone with lots of crunch and harmonics.
FLOYD ROSE SPECIAL DOUBLE-LOCKING 2-POINT TREMOLO
The Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo features zinc alloy saddles and a zinc alloy sustain block. The double-locking design allows you to lock your guitar in tune at the nut and at the bridge, resulting in excellent tuning stability and sustain throughout your most aggressive pull-ups and dive bombs.
- MODEL NUMBER: 2916220527
- SERIES: X Series
- COLOR: Lightning Blue
- NUMBER OF STRINGS: 6
- ORIENTATION: Right-Hand
- BODY FINISH: Gloss
- BODY SHAPE: Soloist
- BODY MATERIAL: Basswood
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- NECK FINISH: Gloss
- NECK BINDING: White
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Rosewood
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
- FRET SIZE: Jumbo
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Sharkfin
- TRUSS ROD NUT: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- HEADSTOCK: Jackson Reverse 6-In-Line
- NECK PLATE: None
- BRIDGE: Floyd Rose Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- TUNING MACHINES: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- PICKGUARD: None
- PICKUP COVERS: Black
- CONTROL KNOBS: Dome Style
- SWITCH TIP: Black
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Duncan Designed HB-103B Humbucking
- NECK PICKUP: Duncan Designed HB-103N Humbucking
- CONTROLS: Volume, Tone
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- CONFIGURATION: HH
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.