There are so many things you can do with a compact, weather resistant JBL AWC159 Loudspeaker
The JBL AWC159 is a compact, coaxial-driver, 2-way, highly weather-resistant full-range loudspeaker system which is ideal for speech and music in a wide variety of applications, including sports facilities, racetracks, stadiums, fairgrounds, rodeos, skating rinks, themed entertainment venues, cruise ships, water parks, outdoor background music/paging systems, swimming pools, and a wide variety of other outdoor or indoor venue types.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 52 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern 90° x 90°
- Directivity Factor 11.1 (1 kHz – 16 kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI) 9.7 dB (1 kHz – 16 kHz)
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC) 500 W (2000 W peak), 2 hrs; 300 W (1200 W peak), 100 hrs
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m) 98 dB (Ave. 80 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Maximum SPL Direct 8Ω: 125 dB (peaks of 131 dB);300 W Tap: 123 dB (peaks of 129 dB)
- Crossover Network 1.5 kHz, 4th order (24 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Transformer Taps 70V: 300W, 150W, 75W, 38W; 100V: 300W, 150W, 75W
- Low Frequency Driver Kevlar-reinforced cone with weather treatment, 75 mm (3 in) voice coil.
- High Frequency Driver 2408H-2 38 mm (1.5 in) diaphragm and voice coil diameter, patented high-temperature annular polymer diaphragm, copper-clad aluminum coil, fluid-cooled.
- Enclosure ABS with Glass enclosure, heavily braced
- Attachment Two M10 (course-thread) points for included U-bracket. M6 secondary safety attachment point on back panel.
- Grille Corrosion-resistant zinc-rich extra-thick powder coated steel grille, 3-layer assembly with foam and woven poly mesh backing.
- Input Connection CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 8 mm outside 4 mm inside open-lug (#6 or #8) plus bare wire up to 2.5 mm2 (12 AWG) wire or spade lugs. Terminal compartment cover equipped with gland nut that forms water-tight seal with roundjacketed cables with outside diameters between 4.0 mm (0.16") and 9.0 mm (0.36")
- Environmental IP56 per IEC529, with a minimum 5° downward aiming angle. Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV, and ASTM G85 for salt spray (168 hrs).
- Colors Available in gray (similar to Pantone 420C) and black (-BK)
- Included Accessories U-bracket, matches loudspeaker color (gray or black), zinc-rich extrathick powder coated, steel.
Manufacturer: JBL Professional
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details