*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Take a True Step Forward - The JBL EON615 15" Two-Way Powered Speaker has Waveguide Design and Bluetooth Control
The EON615's extraordinary performance results from a breakthrough approach to waveguide design. The result is consistent response throughout its 110 degree coverage pattern delivering uniform coverage and high intelligibility throughout the coverage area, which means the EON615's sound is the same for the entire audience.
JBL engineers developed an iOS and Android supported Bluetooth v4.0 compliant interface for controlling master volume, adjusting the 5-way, user definable parametric EQ, and saving and recalling user presets.
- Single-angle Pole-mount Socket
- M10 Suspension Points
- Mobile App Available for iOS and Android
- Two intelligently positioned handles make the 600 easy to carry
- Integrated hardware mounts allow each model to be flown
- Indexed feet molded into the enclosures for storage, transport and secure stacking
- Power Rating (W, Peak): 1000
- Frequency Response Hz (+/-3 dB): 50 - 20,000
- Maximum SPL (peak dB): 127
- Coverage Pattern (Nominal): 90 x 60 degrees
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 707 x 365 x 439 mm (27.8 x 14.4 x 17.3")
- Weight: 17.7 kg/39.0 lbs.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.