Get A System For All Stereo And Surround Formats With The JBL LSR6312SP Powered Studio Subwoofer System
The JBL LSR6312SP active subwoofer provides a comprehensive bass management system to accommodate all stereo and surround formats. It employs JBL's Room Mode Correction EQ circuit to provide the flattest, most accurate mix position sound possible. Features include XLR/1/4" inputs, boundary compensation, LCR/Direct LFE input, summed output, remote bypass jack, and more.
The JBL LSR6312SP powered subwoofer is based on a 12" woofer with JBL's patented Differential Drive and 250 Watts of power. THX pm3 Approved. METAlliance Certified.
- Multi-format powered subwoofer for Dolby Prologic, AC-3, DTS and other surround formats.
- RMC Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of response peaks due to room modes. RMC Calibration Kit included.
- 250 W continuous output power amplifier.
- Sophisticated LCR bass management system.
- Direct LFE input with selectable 10 dB input sensitivity.
- Summed output allows chaining of multiple LSR6312SP for multiple subwoofer systems.
- Differential Drive technology with dynamic braking for extended low frequency response and low
- power compression.
- High-density baffle for low resonance and stable inertial ground.
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression.
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation.
- Frequency Response: (-6 dB) 28 Hz - 80 Hz
- -10 dB: 26 Hz
- Enclosure Resonance Frequency: 28 Hz
- Low-To-High Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz (4th order electroacoustic Linkwitz-Riley)
- Distortion, 96 dB SPL/ 1 m: N/A
- Low Frequency (<80 Hz): N/A
- 2nd Harmonic: <2%
- 3rd Harmonic: <1%
- Maximum Continuous SPL: >112 dB SPL / 1 m (35 Hz - 80 Hz)
- Maximum Peak SPL: >115 dB SPL / 1 m (35 Hz - 80 Hz)
- Calibrated Input Sensitivity: XLR or 1/4"
- Selectable -10 dBV +4 dBu, +8 dBu: 96 dB / 1 m
- Power Nonlinearity (20 Hz - 200 Hz):N/A
- 30 W: <0.4 dB
- 100 W: <1.0 dB
- Power / Clip / Bypass Indicators: Green LED - normal operation, Amber LED - bypass mode, Red LED - Limiter activated
- Low Frequency Topology: Class A-B, all discrete
- Sine Wave Power Rating: 260 W (<0.5% THD into rated impedance)
- THD + N, 1â„2Power: <0.05%
- AC Input Voltage: 115 VAC, 60 Hz (230VAC, 50 Hz â€“ model LSR6312SP/230)
- AC Input Voltage, Operating Range: Â±15%
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.