Get All The Volume Without All The Weight With The JBL PRX825W Dual 15" Two Way Powered Speaker
The JBL PRX800W series is the most advanced PA in its class. Wi-Fi technology and sophisticated DSP give you complete control over the tuning and performance of your system-from anywhere in the venue-via the free PRX Connect app. An efficient 1500-watt class-D amplifier and patented JBL Differential Drive technology provide best-in-class power handling while greatly reducing system weight. And the rugged all-wood cabinets feature a redesigned input panel and universal power supply for easy, reliable operation at gigs worldwide. Purposefully designed from the ground up to deliver legendary JBL sound for bands, DJs and other demanding applications, PRX800W represents the next generation in smart live sound reinforcement.
The JBL PRX825W is a full-range speaker designed for main system applications. Featuring a dual 15", two-way, bass-reflex design powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX825W delivers incredible volume in a lightweight and compact form factor.
Complete Wireless Control With The PRX Connect App
PRX800W is the first PA system in its class to feature complete wireless control via Wi-Fi, giving you a powerful new way to set up, configure and optimize the performance of your live sound system. The PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android connects wirelessly to every speaker, offering full control over the powerful built-in DSP so you can achieve the perfect sound for your performance, faster than ever before.
Walk around the venue during sound check and fine-tune your speakers to sound better as a system. Use the advanced 8-band EQ and speaker delay to make sure your entire audience hears the same great sound, from every corner of the room. Control mute, gain, frequency and Q parameters wirelessly. It's easy to configure shows offline and save presets for fast future setup. You can even find any connected speaker instantly with the useful Locator function.
Powerful JBL Sound, Compact Design
With integrated 1500-watt Class-D power amplifiers, PRX800W is the most powerful, efficient system in its class. Patented JBL Differential Drive woofer technology reduces magnet mass while increasing power handling. Both of these features work together to make PRX800W a remarkably lightweight system capable of delivering clear, pristine audio at extraordinarily high volumes.
We designed each aspect of the PRX800W series to perform flawlessly-even on the toughest tours. PRX800W speakers utilize the finest construction materials available, including durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles. And comprehensive mechanical, electronic and acoustic testing-including the famous JBL 100-hour power test-ensures reliability in any real-world environment.
Industry-Leading Harman Technology
The PRX800W series brings together technology from HARMAN's industry-leading live sound brands to deliver unprecedented sound and performance. The electronics and input panel are derived from top-tier Crown DSP and user interface technologies. DBX Type IV limiting eases the system back to a safe level when any frequency band is in limit, ensuring that the sound is clear, accurate and uncompressed-even at very high volumes over long periods of time.
Flexibility For Any Gig
Whether you're a touring artist, or planning live sound for your next event, the PRX800W series delivers versatility for any performance environment. A flexible interface and universal power supply give you complete control over your setup at any location worldwide, with XLR, 1/4" and RCA inputs alongside multiple professional outputs.
- Built-In Wi-Fi For Wireless Control Of Your System From Anywhere In The Venue
- Free PRX Connect Mobile App For IOS And Android Provides Wireless Control Over Volume Levels, 8-Band Parametric EQ And Up To 50ms Of Speaker Delay To Fine-Tune Your Sound
- Class-Leading 1500-Watt Amplifier Delivers Ample Power To Fill Your Venue
- JBL Differential Drive Transducers For Higher SPL In A Lightweight Design
- Next-Generation JBL Neodymium Compression Drivers
- Redesigned Crown Input Technology, Including XLR, 1/4" And RCA Inputs Plus XLR Loop-Through
- DBX Type IV Limiting Ensures Clear, Accurate Sound At High Volumes
- Updated Tuning Delivers Flat FrEQuency Response And Smooth Off-Axis Behavior
- Durable Wooden Cabinets, Tour-Proven Duraflex Finish And Dent-Resistant 16-Gauge Grilles
- Universal Power Supply For Worldwide Compatibility
- Intelligent Variable-Speed Fan Activates Only When Needed To Reduce Noise
- Brutal Testing Regimen - Including The Famous JBL 100-Hour Power Test - Ensures Reliable Performance
- System Type: Self-Powered Dual 15", Two-Way, Bass-Reflex
- Maximum SPL Output: 138 Db Peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 40 Hz - 19 Khz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): Normal: 46 Hz - 17 Khz
- Input Connectors: 2 X Balanced XLR / 1/4" Input, 2 X Unbalanced RCA Input
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (Balanced), 10K Ohms (Unbalanced)
- Limit: Yellow Led Indicates Peak Output Has Been Reached And DSP Limiter Is Acting
- Signal: Green Led Indicates Signal Present
- Power: Blue Indicates System Has Power And Is Ready To Pass Audio
- EQ: User-Selectable Presets For Normal Or Boost, Advanced EQ Settings Available Using Prx Connect App Via Wi-Fi
- Dynamic Control (Input): DBX Type IV Limiter Circuit
- Crossover FrEQuency: 2.4 KHZ
- Design: Highly Efficient Class-D Amplifier
- Power Rating: 1500W (750W X 2)
- AC Power Input: 100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- LF Driver: 2 X JBL 275 (15 ") Woofer
- HF Driver: 1 X JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 ") Annular Polymer Diaphragm, Neodymium Compression Driver
Manufacturer: JBL Professional
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details