The JBL VRX928LA is a lightweight (28 lb / 13 kg) compact 8" two-way linearray speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units.
- Constant Curvature Array - The waveguide mounts two compression drivers on a continuous arc enabling them to work together acoustically as if they were a single driver.
- Amplitude Shading- Convenient series of switches on each enclosures that controls the output of each high frequency section in the array.
- Suspension and Rigging.
- Dual Angle Pole Socket - JBL's dual angle pole sockets allow great flexibility in aiming the enclosure(not on - WH version)
- Differential Drive® Woofer.
- Power Rating 400 W / 800 W / 1600W
- Frequency Range 70 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Coverage Pattern 100 x 15 nominal
- Frequency Response 85 Hz - 19 Hz (+/-3db)
- Crossover Modes Bi-amp / passive
- Crossover Frequency 2.0 kHz
Manufacturer: JBL Professional
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it.
We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do.
We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.