The JBL VRX928LA is a lightweight (28 lb / 13 kg) compact 8" two-way linearray speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units.
- Constant Curvature Array - The waveguide mounts two compression drivers on a continuous arc enabling them to work together acoustically as if they were a single driver.
- Amplitude Shading- Convenient series of switches on each enclosures that controls the output of each high frequency section in the array.
- Suspension and Rigging.
- Dual Angle Pole Socket - JBL's dual angle pole sockets allow great flexibility in aiming the enclosure(not on - WH version)
- Differential Drive® Woofer.
- Power Rating 400 W / 800 W / 1600W
- Frequency Range 70 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Coverage Pattern 100 x 15 nominal
- Frequency Response 85 Hz - 19 Hz (+/-3db)
- Crossover Modes Bi-amp / passive
- Crossover Frequency 2.0 kHz
Manufacturer: JBL Professional
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details