Get Traditional Playability And Modern Innovation With The Kawai ES110 Hammer Action 88 Weighted Key Digital Piano - Black
Kawai has been crafting musical instruments for 90 years, maintaining traditional processes while embracing the very latest technical innovations. These decades of experience afford our engineers a wealth of knowledge from which to create stunning digital instruments, in a quest to perfect the art of the piano. The ES110 is the latest addition to Kawai's highly respected series of portable digital pianos, combining our class-leading authentic keyboard action and piano sound technologies within a lightweight, affordable package.
Featuring 88 grade-weighted keys, the ES110 keyboard responds just like a real grand piano, and is therefore an ideal choice for beginners seeking a starter instrument on which to learn. However, its realistic, acoustic-like touch will also appeal to more experienced players looking for a second piano for after-hours practice, or to simply enjoy a little music away from home.
Yet, regardless of playing ability, the ES110's rich piano sounds are guaranteed to inspire and impress, with industry-leading 88-key sampling, advanced resonance effects, and Kawai's unique Harmonic Imaging technology delivering a realistic and highly enjoyable musical experience.
Moreover, the impressive ES110 also offers a variety of useful features to complement its authentic keyboard touch and rich grand piano sounds. The built-in lesson function, with adjustable metronome and song recorder, is an invaluable tool for aspiring pianists, while additional instrument voices, Dual and Split playing modes, and 100 drum rhythms allow players of all levels to indulge their creative spirit. Live players will appreciate dedicated Line Out jacks for sound reinforcement, while integrated Bluetooth® and standard MIDI ports ensure flexibility when connecting with smart devices, computers, and other instruments.
Available in stylish black or elegant white finishes, the compact ES110 is suitable for the lounge, bedroom, or stage. And at just 12 kilograms (26.5 lbs.), this portable instrument is light enough to be carried around the home, school, or place of worship with comfortable ease.
The new ES110: an excellent introduction to Kawai's portable digital piano line-up at an attractive price.
Acoustic piano key weighting- Just as acoustic pianos utilize heavier bass hammers and lighter treble hammers, the RH Compact keyboard action also employs different hammer weights, appropriately graded for each playing range. Such realistic details provide greater stability during fortissimo passages, while preserving delicate pianissimo control, to satisfy the demands of even the most discerning pianist.
Realistic touch, natural motion- The ES110's brand new Responsive Hammer Compact keyboard action has been developed to reproduce the distinctive touch of an acoustic grand piano. Its spring-less technology and sturdy construction delivers consistent upward and downward motion for a smooth, natural, and highly authentic piano playing experience.
True character in every note- The ES110 digital piano captures the beautiful sound of Kawai's highly acclaimed concert grand piano, with all 88 keys of this exceptional instrument meticulously recorded, analysed and faithfully reproduced using advanced Harmonic Imaging technology. This unique process accurately recreates the broad dynamic range of the original grand piano, affording pianists an extraordinary level of expressiveness ranging from the softest pianissimo to the strongest, boldest fortissimo.
CONCERT QUALITY PERFORMANCE
- Harmonic Imaging Sound Technology
- 88-Key Piano Sampling
- Responsive Hammer Compact Action, 88 Weighted Keys
- 19 Sounds, Including 8 Exceptional Piano Sounds
- Bluetooth MIDI
- Dual and Split Keyboard Modes
- 192-Note Polyphony
- Built-in Alfred Piano Lessons
- Damper Pedal with Half-Dampering
- Built-in Stereo Speaker System
- Optional Matching Stand and Pedal Assembly
- Keyboard: Responsive Hammer Compact action, 88 weighted keys
- Sound Source: Harmonic Imaging™ (HI), 88-key piano sampling
- PIANO: Concert Grand, Concert Grand 2, Studio Grand, Studio Grand 2, Mellow Grand, Mellow Grand 2, Modern Piano, Rock Piano
- E. PIANO / ORGAN: Classic E.Piano, 60’s E.Piano, Modern E.Piano, Jazz Organ, Church Organ
- OTHERS: Slow Strings, String Ensemble, Wood Bass, Electric Bass, Harpsichord, Vibraphone
- Polyphony: max. 192 notes
- Reverb: Room, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Off
- Sound Settings: Damper Resonance, Voicing, Fall-back Noise, Damper Noise, Brilliance, Speaker EQ, Effect On/Off
- Internal Recorder: 3 song recorder – approximately 15,000 note memory capacity
- Registration: 4 memories
- Keyboard Modes: Dual Mode (with adjustable volume balance), Split Mode (with adjustable volume balance)
- Lesson Function: Alfred’s Basic Piano 1A /1B, Burgmüller 25 (Opus 100) lesson songs
- Metronome: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8 (Volume/Tempo adjustable), 100 drum rhythms
- Demo Songs: 12 songs
- Other Functions: Transpose, Tuning, Temperament, Speakers On/Off, Startup Memory, Factory Reset, Auto Power Off
- MIDI Functions: Transmit MIDI Program Change, MIDI Channel, Local Control, Multi-timbral Mode, Bluetooth MIDI
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth (Ver. 4.0; GATT compatible), Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI Specification compliant
- Connectors: MIDI (IN/OUT), LINE OUT (L/MONO, R), DAMPER (for F-10H), Headphones x 2
- Speaker System Size: 12 cm x 2, Output Power: 7 W x 2
- Power Consumption: 9 W
- Dimensions: 1312 (W) x 286 (D) x 148 (H) mm / 51 2/3 (W) x 11 1/3 (D) x 5 3/4 (H) in
- Weight: 12.0 kg / 26 1/2 lbs.
- Included Accessories: F-10H damper pedal (with half-pedal support), Music rest, AC power adaptor
- INTERNAL SOUNDS: 19 VOICES
Manufacturer: Kawai America
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details