Plug Into Cutting Edge Tones - The Kemper Profiler PowerHead Guitar 600W Modeling Amp Head Including Remote Foot Controller
The Kemper Profiler is the leading-edge digital guitar amplifier and all-in-one effects processor.
Both the Rack and the Head (black version only) are available with a built-in Class D power amp. It produces 600 Watt @ 8 Ohm or 300 Watt @ 16 Ohm. The power amp was designed in Denmark by the renowned IcePower. It offers pristine sound quality, whether it is driving linear speakers or classic guitar speaker cabinets.
The Class D technique makes for the most energy-efficient power amp solution, emitting only a minimum of heat. This reduces the need for heat-sinks, as well as minimising the overall size and weight. Combining this power amp with the Kemper Profiler turns the PowerHead and the PowerRack into a super smart, compact, all-in solution. The PowerHead weighs in at a little over 6kg.
Hailed as a game-changer by guitarists the world over, the Profiler is the first digital guitar amp to really nail the full and dynamic sound of a guitar or bass amp. This is made possible by a radical, patented technology and concept which Kemper calls -"Profiling-".
With the advent of the Kemper Profiler, everything has changed. For the first time in history, guitar players are free to create their most individual tones -tones that reflect the very essence of their playing style- and then capture them exactly into the digital domain with Kemper's unique technology.
Kemper uses proprietary digital technology to analyze the sonic DNA of your amp. As a result, you can go beyond what's possible with the original amp and tweak everything to your liking. Use the gain control and equalizer in a regular fashion to adapt the sound to your guitar. Add power sagging to the distortion and tweak the power of your pick attack without compression. Or exchange the cabinet later on.
The Profiler gives you more freedom of choice than any other real or virtual amp available.
THE BEST AMPS IN THE WORLD
The Profiler ships with hundreds of amps and Rigs already installed, profiled by professional musicians and engineers that hail from some of the world's top studios. In addition to that you can access and explore another couple hundreds of Rigs preinstalled in Kemper's RigManager software. This premier selection of factory Rigs grants you access to the rarest and finest amps on the planet.
STOMPS AND EFFECTS
The Profiler offers a selection of some the finest effects in the world. As a company, Kemper is also responsible for creating the Access Virus, one of the most successful synthesizers of all time - there can be little doubt that the Access Virus owes some of its success to the highly regarded inbuilt effects. Nearly 20 years of experience allows us to find the essence of both classic and new effects, and equip them with well-conceived parameter sets. Kemper won't overwhelm you with dozens of ineffective controls per effect algorithm - everything has a clear, intuitive and musical purpose.
- A effects loop (sending and receiving sound to the outside world) can be placed in any of the free effect slots.
- The Amplifier provides a Direct Mix control, for instance to add the clean guitar to the distorted signal.
- The Delay and Reverb can be configured in serial and parallel fashion using by continuous crossfader.
- A parallel signal pass can be established, bypassing the whole signal pass. This is appealing to bass players for mixing the dry bass signal to the processed signal to maintain the bass fundament and original dynamics. This way, parallel compression for instance, is easily possible.
STOMPS AND EFFECTS
- Single Delay
- Dual Delay
- Two Tap Delay
- Serial Two Tap Delay
- Rhythm Delay
- Quad Delay
PITCH SHIFTER DELAY
- Crystal Delay
- Loop Pitch Delay
- Frequency Shifter Delay
- Melody Chromatic Delay
- Melody Harmonic Delay
- Dual Chromatic Delay
- Dual Harmonic Delay
- Dual Crystal Delay
- Dual Loop Pitch Delay
- Quad Chromatic Delay
- Quad Harmonic Delay
- Large Room
- Small Room
- Green Scream: Inspired by the Tube Screamer TS808 or OD808
- Plus DS: Inspired by the MXR Distortion +
- One DS: Inspired by the Boss DS-1
- Muffin: Inspired by the Big Muff
- Mouse DS: Inspired by the ProCo Rat II
- Fuzz DS: Inspired by the Fuzz Face
- Metal DS: Inspired by the Boss Metal Zone
- Treble Booster
- Lead Booster: Tunable peak filter, emphasizes specific frequencies
- Pure Booster: Boosting or attenuating without coloring the sound
- Wah Pedal Booster
- Transpose: -"Digital capo-" for your instrument
- Pedal Pitch: Inspired by the Whammy pedal
- Pedal Vinyl Stop: Turns the pitch down to zero
- Chromatic Pitch: Dual-voice pitch shifter
- Harmonic Pitch: Dual-voice pitch shifter, creates intelligent harmony voices
- Analog Octaver
- Vintage Chorus: Inspired by the Chorus Ensemble
- Hyper Chorus: Complex six-voice chorus
- Air Chorus: Inspired by the Jazz Chorus
- Micro Pitch: Detune effect, based on pitch shifter technology
- Rotary Speaker: Inspired by the Leslie speaker
PHASER AND FLANGER
- Phaser: Up to 12 filter stages for each stereo side
- Phaser Vibe: inspired by the Univibe
- Phaser Oneway
- Flanger Oneway
- Wah Wah: The classic
- Wah Lowpass: DJ
- FRONT INPUT: 1/4 inch TS unbalanced, dynamic range >108dB, impedance 1 megohm
- ALTERNATIVE INPUT: 1/4 inch TRS balanced with ground lift, dynamic range =105dB, impedance 825 kohm
- RETURN: XLR balanced, 1/4 inch TRS balanced with ground lift, dynamic range =105dB, impedance 825 kohm
- MAIN OUTPUTS L and R: XLR balanced
- 1/4 inch TS unbalanced with ground lift, max output level: XLR +22dBu, TS +16dBu
- MONITOR OUTPUT: 1/4 inch TS unbalanced with ground lift, max output level: +16dBu
- DIRECT OUTPUT/SEND: 1/4 inch TS unbalanced with ground lift, max output level: +16dBu
- Output dynamic range: >108 dB
- Dedicated HEADPHONE OUTPUT: 1/4 inch TRS stereo, 32-600 ohm, 330 mW @ 32 ohm, 220 mW @ 600 ohm
CONTROL AND DATA INTERFACES
- MIDI IN/OUT/THRU: 5-pin DIN connectors
- SWITCH/PEDAL: Two 1/4 inch TRS, each for mono/stereo switch or expression pedal (10 kohm min, 100 kohm max. impedance)
- NETWORK: RJ45 connector
- USB: USB 2.0 (FS) compatible device, USB-A and USB-B connectors
DIGITAL INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
- S/PDIF IN/OUT: 44.1 kHz (24 bit) with RCA phone connectors (Master only)
- Line voltage: Head and Rack: 90-275V AC, PowerHead and PowerRack: 100-125V or 190-245V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Power consumption: standby >0.5 W, operation Head/Rack 13-27 W and PowerHead/PowerRack 30-800 W
- Operating temperature: 10 to 35 degrees C (50 to 95 degrees F)
- Non-operating temperature: -20 to 47 degrees C (-4 to 116 degrees F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Maximum altitude: 3000 m (10,000 feet)
- FCC verification procedure -47CFR Sec. 15.101
- Other class B digital devices and peripherals
- EN 55022 class B: 2006+A1:2007
- EN 61000-3-2: 2006 + A1:2009 + A2:2009
- EN 61000-3-3: 2008
- EN 55024: 1998 + A1:2001 + A2:2003, 2010
Manufacturer: Kemper America LLc
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.