*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Plug In With The Cutting Edge - The Kemper Profiler Rack Mount Guitar Amp Modeler*
The Kemper Profiler is the leading-edge digital guitar amplifier and all-in-one effects processor.
The Profiler Rack has a 19" enclosure. It offers the same feature set as the Profiler Head. The only differences are that the LED collars are restricted to the Gain knob only, and the two controls for the MOD module have been omitted - the pay-off being that the entire device is only 3 units high.
*Note: Requires separate power amp and speaker for amplification.
Profiles you take in session while tracking your next song perfectly work on stage when you tour the songs you've recorded earlier on. It was never easier to have a unique and consistent tone in every situation.
Hailed as a game-changer by guitarists the world over, the Profiler is the first digital guitar amp to really nail the full and dynamic sound of a guitar or bass amp. This is made possible by a radical, patented technology and concept which Kemper calls "Profiling".
For decades, the electric guitarist has been shackled to the tube amplifier as the only means of achieving "that sound". The combination is undoubtedly glorious, but far from ideal - achieving consistent results between practice room, studio and stage present a significant challenge to guitarists, just as it has since the early 1940s.
With the advent of the Kemper Profiler, everything has changed. For the first time in history, guitar players are free to create their most individual tones -tones that reflect the very essence of their playing style- and then capture them exactly into the digital domain with Kemper's unique technology.
Kemper uses proprietary digital technology to analyze the sonic DNA of your amp. As a result, you can go beyond what's possible with the original amp and tweak everything to your liking. Use the gain control and equalizer in a regular fashion to adapt the sound to your guitar. Add power sagging to the distortion and tweak the power of your pick attack without compression. Or exchange the cabinet later on.
The Profiler gives you more freedom of choice than any other real or virtual amp available.
THE BEST AMPS IN THE WORLD
The Profiler ships with hundreds of amps and Rigs already installed, profiled by professional musicians and engineers that hail from some of the world's top studios. In addition to that, you can access and explore another couple hundred Rigs preinstalled in Kemper's RigManager software. This premier selection of factory Rigs grants you access to the rarest and finest amps on the planet.
Kemper is constantly refining, updating, and extending Kemper's free-to-use libraries by fine-tuning the existing catalog and by adding brand new licensed content. Kemper's goal is to allow its users to enjoy the full spectrum of guitar culture and heritage, with a vast range of profiles available even within each genre.
The Kemper Profiler has no predefined amp models and, therefore, no signature sound. The model is the profile, and each profile has been lovingly created - its maker having meticulously set up the reference amp, selected which microphones to use, and then positioned them accordingly. By design, each profile will have undergone the obligatory A/B comparison and passed the judgment of its maker. Every single profile will sound like you have plugged your guitar into
- An effects loop (sending and receiving sound to the outside world) can be placed in any of the free effect slots.
- The Amplifier provides a Direct Mix control, for instance, to add the clean guitar to the distorted signal.
- The Delay and Reverb can be configured in serial and parallel fashion using continuous crossfader.
- A parallel signal pass can be established, bypassing the whole signal pass. This is appealing to bass players for mixing the dry bass signal to the processed signal to maintain the bass fundament and original dynamics. This way, parallel compression is easily possible.
STOMPS AND EFFECTS
- Single Delay
- Dual Delay
- Two Tap Delay
- Serial Two Tap Delay
- Rhythm Delay
- Quad Delay
PITCH SHIFTER DELAY
- Crystal Delay
- Loop Pitch Delay
- Frequency Shifter Delay
- Melody Chromatic Delay
- Melody Harmonic Delay
- Dual Chromatic Delay
- Dual Harmonic Delay
- Dual Crystal Delay
- Dual Loop Pitch Delay
- Quad Chromatic Delay
- Quad Harmonic Delay
- Large Room
- Small Room
- Green Scream: Inspired by the Tube Screamer TS808 or OD808
- Plus DS: Inspired by the MXR Distortion +
- One DS: Inspired by the Boss DS-1
- Muffin: Inspired by the Big Muff
- Mouse DS: Inspired by the ProCo Rat II
- Fuzz DS: Ins
- FRONT INPUT: 1/4 inch TS unbalanced, dynamic range >108dB, impedance 1 megohm
- ALTERNATIVE INPUT: 1/4 inch TRS balanced with ground lift, dynamic range =105dB, impedance 825 kohm
- RETURN: XLR balanced, 1/4 inch TRS balanced with ground lift, dynamic range =105dB, impedance 825 kohm
- MAIN OUTPUTS L and R: XLR balanced
- 1/4 inch TS unbalanced with ground lift, max output level: XLR +22dBu, TS +16dBu
- MONITOR OUTPUT: 1/4 inch TS unbalanced with ground lift, max output level: +16dBu
- DIRECT OUTPUT/SEND: 1/4 inch TS unbalanced with ground lift, max output level: +16dBu
- Output dynamic range: >108 dB
- Dedicated HEADPHONE OUTPUT: 1/4 inch TRS stereo, 32-600 ohm, 330 mW @ 32 ohm, 220 mW @ 600 ohm
CONTROL AND DATA INTERFACES
- MIDI IN/OUT/THRU: 5-pin DIN connectors
- SWITCH/PEDAL: Two 1/4 inch TRS, each for mono/stereo switch or expression pedal (10 kohm min, 100 kohm max. impedance)
- NETWORK: RJ45 connector
- USB: USB 2.0 (FS) compatible device, USB-A and USB-B connectors
DIGITAL INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
- S/PDIF IN/OUT: 44.1 kHz (24 bit) with RCA phone connectors (Master only)
- Line voltage: Head and Rack: 90-275V AC, PowerHead and PowerRack: 100-125V or 190-245V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Power consumption: standby >0.5 W, operation Head/Rack 13-27 W and PowerHead/PowerRack 30-800 W
- Operating temperature: 10° to 35° C (50° to 95° F)
- Non-operating temperature: -20° to 47° C (-4° to 116° F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Maximum altitude: 3000 m (10,000 feet)
- FCC verification procedure -47CFR Sec. 15.101
- Other class B digital devices and peripherals
- EN 55022 class B: 2006+A1:2007
- EN 61000-3-2: 2006 + A1:2009 + A2:2009
- EN 61000-3-3: 2008
- EN 55024: 1998 + A1:2001 + A2:2003, 2010
Model: PROFILER RACK
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.