OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Top-Grade Professional Quality With The Korg Grandstage 88 Key Stage Piano
KORG's acclaimed flagship piano sound engine and meticulously selected keyboard sounds. Looks that pay respect to acoustic pianos, yet also convey the ingenuity and individuality of electronic instruments. And a panel layout that is carefully designed to draw out the player's personality and expression. Firmly grounded in both newness and in the piano tradition, it's the birth of a masterpiece for a new generation.Â
SGX-2: SIX ACOUSTIC PIANOS
Containing piano sounds from top-level instruments worldwide, the SGX-2 acoustic piano sound engine is what makes the Grandstage worthy of the term "ultimate." The five grand piano sounds have all been lavishly captured using instruments from Berlin, Heidelberg, Austria, Japan, as well as a newly sampled Italian grand piano. These grand pianos are considered world-leading classics, and now they are available in an unparalleled playing experience. In addition, the Grandstage also provides a newly sampled upright piano sound, featuring an intimate character, different from its grand piano sounds, and possessing its own refinement and depth.
EP-1:Â SIX VINTAGE ELECTRIC PIANOS
The EP-1 electric piano sound engine contains a total of six vintage electric piano sounds: the classic I, II, V, and DMP tine piano models, and the 200 and 200A reed piano models. MDS (Multi-Dimensional Synthesis) technology delivers a further evolution of the concept of velocity switching, smoothly responding even to subtle changes in your keyboard dynamics. Realistically-reproduced amps, cabinets, speakers, and vintage effects add the finishing touches to these impeccable simulations.
CX-3, VOX, AND COMPACT: THREE ORGANS WITH CLASSIC PERSONALITY
Three different organ sound engines are provided. The CX-3 tonewheel organ sound engine is a complete reproduction of KORG's classic combo organ that went on sale in 1980. The newly designed VOX transistor organ sound engine reproduces the sound of the VOX organ that went on sale in 1960â€™s and had a massive impact on popular music in Europe and the US. Also new is the Compact transistor organ sound engine which simulates the compact organs that earned a legendary place in rock during the same years as the VOX organ. By using these sound engines with the rotary speaker effect that's built into each one, Grandstage provides a realistic and rewarding organ playing experience.
AN INTERFACE THAT DIRECTLY CONVEYS THE EMOTION OF THE PLAYER
Although the Grandstage features numerous sound programs, its intuitive interface lets you rapidly select the desired sound without any confusion. The most frequently played sounds such as piano, electric piano, and organ can be recalled from the right-hand "keyboard section," and sounds such as synth and strings can be recalled from the left-hand "ensemble section." Additionally, all effect, EQ, and dynamic controls can be directly accessed using front panel knobs and buttons. As a stage piano, the Grandstage is focused on straightforward operation to let the player concentrate completely on their performance.
A DESIGN THAT COMBINES BEAUTY AND INDIVIDUALITY
The Grandstage features an elegant design that exemplifies the elegance of an acoustic piano, the very quintessence of keyboard instruments. Its front panel features hairline-finished aluminum, and striking red LEDs ensure great visibility even on a dimly lit stage. The rear panel features chic woodgrain, creating an individualist and stylish appearance that will be obvious at a glance. The entire rear panel KORG logo can be brightly illuminated, and you can adjust the color, brightness, and illumination mode to your taste. As a piano that was born for the stage, this instrument makes a statement.
- Sound engines that deliver the utmost in stage sound perfection
- A user interface designed for playability on stage.
- Reverb and delay that are easy to control.
- Dynamics knob lets you instantly control the sound's crispness and expressivity.
- Favorite buttons let you instantly recall the sound you want.
- Smooth sound transition creates a natural-feeling change when you switch sounds.
- Three-band equalizer lets you shape your sound.
- Layer/split capability lets you easily combine sounds.
- Panel lock prevents unintended operation.
- RH3 keyboard responds to even the subtlest nuances of your playing.
- Design that combines both elegance and individuality.
- Music rest, pedal, and keyboard stand are included.
- Made in Japan – Premium Japanese Quality.
- 88-key: RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3), A0–C8, velocity sensitive, aftertouch not supported
- SGX-2 (Acoustic Piano Sound Engine): 60 dual stereo notes (equivalent to 240 voices max.)
- EP-1 (Electric Piano Sound Engine): 100 voices
- AL-1 (Analog Modeling Sound Engine): 36 voices
- CX-3 (Tonewheel Organ Sound Engine): 128 voices
- VOX Organ (Transistor Organ Sound Engine): 100 voices
- Compact Organ (Transistor Organ Sound Engine): 100 voices
- HD-1 (PCM Sound Engine): 64 stereo notes (equivalent to 128 voices max.)
- Preloaded PCM Storage Capacity: Approx. 19 GB (approx. 32 GB using linear conversion)
- Number of Sounds: 500
- Favorite: 64 (Includes 32 preloads)
- Insert Effect for Sound Programs: 3-band EQ and four insert effects.
- Reverb/Delay Section: REVERB/DELAY button, Type selection knob, DEPTH knob, TIME-TAP button Select 1 from Reverb type (HALL, STAGE, ROOM, SPRING), Delay type (DELAY, CROSS, TAPE, MOD DLY). DEPTH, TIME (Tap) parameter, user-editable
- Equalizer Section: EQUALIZER button, LOW, MID, HIGH slider (3 band Equalizer)
- FAVORITE: 64 (A–H: 8, 1–8: 8), WRITE button
- KEYBOARDS: Category selection knob, Display (128 x 64 dots), LEVEL knob, VARIATION knob, EDIT button
- ENSEMBLE: Category selection knob, Display (128 x 64 dots), LEVEL knob, VARIATION knob, EDIT button
- Dynamics Section: DYNAMICS button, DYNAMICS knob. Controls how the volume and sound respond to changes in keyboard touch.
- Other: SPLIT button, SWAP button, EXIT (PANEL LOCK) button, SYSTEM button, TRANSPOSE button, DEMO (SYSTEM button + TRANSPOSE button)
- Realtime Controller: Pitch bend wheel, Modulation wheel, SW1 button, SW2 button
- Master Volume: MASTER VOLUME knob
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz–22 kHz: +/-1.0 dB, 10 k ohm load
- THD+N: 20 Hz–22 kHz: 0.005%, 10 k ohm load
- S/N Ratio: 105 dB, 10 k ohm load
AUDIO OUTPUT (LEFT/RIGHT): XLR
- Connector: XLR-3-32 type (balanced)
- Output Impedance: 600 ohm
- Maximum Level: +16 dBu
- Load Impedance: 10 k ohm
- LIFT - GND switch
AUDIO OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): PHONE
- Connector: 6.3 mm TS phone jacks (unbalanced)
- Output Impedance: 1.1 k ohm stereo; 600 ohm mono (L/Mono only)
- Maximum Level: +16 dBu
- Load Impedance: 10 k ohm
- Connector: 6.3 mm stereo phone jack
- Output Impedance: 50 ohm
- Maximum level: 150 mW + 150 mW @32 ohm
- Foot Controllers: DAMPER (half-pedaling supported), SWITCH, PEDAL
- MIDI: IN, OUT
- USB A (TYPE A) x1: For connecting USB storage media
- USB B (TYPE B) x1: USB-MIDI Interface
- Power Supply: AC Power Supply terminal, Power button
- Power Consumption: 30 W
INCLUDES: AC cord, Music stand, Damper pedal (DS-1H), Keyboard stand (Standard-M-SV)
Manufacturer: Korg USA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA84945
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device