Get A Limitless Palette Of Sound To Bring Vivid Inspiration Your Music With The Korg Krome 61 Key Music Workstation
Offering full-length, unlooped samples of every key for a spectacular piano sound, this new keyboard redefines your expectations for an instrument in this class. Taking its name from the Greek word meaning "color," KROME is the new standard for sonic excellence in a gigging musicianâ€™s keyboard, providing a limitless palette of sound to bring vivid inspiration your music. Introducing the KROME Music Workstation.
Offering full-length, unlooped samples of every key for a spectacular piano sound, this new keyboard redefines your expectations for an instrument in this class. Taking its name from the Greek word meaning "color," Korg KROME is the new standard for sonic excellence in a gigging musicianâ€™s keyboard, providing a limitless palette of sound to bring vivid inspiration your music. Introducing the Korg KROME Music Workstation.
KROME 61 and 73 models feature a semi-weighted keyboard; the great feel and response are ideal for playing everything from any style of piano, to dynamic organ performance, to pyrotechnic synthesizer solos.
KROME 88 is equipped with Korgâ€™s NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) keyboard, ensuring that every nuance of your playing dynamics will be expressively reflected when playing sounds such as piano or electric piano.
DISTINCTIVE ALUMINUM PANEL DESIGN EXUDES A SENSE OF QUALITY
The dramatic dark colored body provides KROME with an elegantly curved profile. The top control panel is made using two aluminum panels of differing design.
The result is a distinctive appearance that projects an unmistakable presence, even on a cluttered stage. In both looks and sound, KROME will make a strong impression on the audience.
INTUITIVE TOUCHVIEW INTERFACE
KROMEâ€™s huge 800 x 480 pixel TouchView Color display can show numerous parameters at once, ensuring great visibility. Simply touch the screen to change sounds or edit parameters. Finger-drag editing is also supported, allowing you to use the on-screen sliders and knobs directly.
Numerous functions take advantage of the TouchView interface, such as the piano roll editor, a stopwatch thatâ€™s convenient for keeping track of a live performance, and a calculator keypad that is convenient for entering numerical values.
USB AND SD STORAGE
You can connect KROME to your computer via USB to easily transfer MIDI data. You can also use an SD card (commercially available) to manage the KROMEâ€™s data files.
STAND-ALONE AND PLUG-IN KROME EDITING SOFTWARE
The KROME Editor and KROME Plug-In Editor allow you to edit your KROME from your computer while viewing large numbers of parameters simultaneously, or to use KROME in your DAW as if it were a software synthesizer. You can download the latest version of the KROME sound editor from the Korg website.
- 3.8GB High-capacity PCM memory
- KRONOS-derived full length, unlooped piano and drum sounds, plus new electric pianos designed to shine on stage
- The Korg workstation ideal for any style of piano playing
- Electric pianos with eight-level velocity switching for unmatched expressive power
- Drums offering separately mixable direct and ambient sounds for studio-grade quality
- Drum Track plays back realistic, inspiring grooves at the touch of a button
- Expertly created, in-demand sounds including 640 Programs and 288 Preload Combinations
- Distinctive aluminum panel design exudes a sense of quality
- Clear, intuitive control with Korg’s exclusive 7-inch color TouchView display
- USB connection to your computer, plus an SD Card slot for data storage
- You can use the KROME editor to edit sounds on your computer
- KROME-61 Semi Weighted Keyboard
- *velocity sensitive is supported, after touch is not supported
- *Standard C2 - C7 (transposable in the range [C1...C6]-[C3...C8])
- System: EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded)
- Maximum Polyphony
- PCM Memory
- Timbre Number
- Master Keyboard Functionality
THE NUMBER OF COMBINATION / PROGRAM / DRUM KIT:
- User Combination
- User Program
- User Drum Kit
- Preset Program
- Insert Effects
- Master Effects
- Total Effects
- Timbre / Track EQ
- Effect Types
- Effects Control Busses
- Effect Preset
- Program Mode
- Combination, Sequencer Mode
- Number of pattern
- Preset Patterns
- User Patterns
- Number of Songs
- Maximum memory
- Template Song
- Cue List function
- Pattern / RPPR (Realtime Pattern Play and Recording)
- Realtime Control
- Drum Track
- Mode Switch
- VALUE controller
- BANK Switch
- SEQUENCER switch
- AUDIO OUTPUT (L / MONO, R)
- Headphone Output
- DAMPER pedal (Half Damper supported)
- ASSIGNABLE SWITCH
- ASSIGNABLE PEDAL
- SD Card Slot
- Max: 2 GB / SD Memory Card is supported
- Max: 32 GB/ SDHC Memory Card is supported
- (SDXC Memory Card is not supported)
- Power supply (DC12V 3.5A)POWER switch
- 13 W (KROME-61 / 73 / 88)
- AC Adapter, Quick Start Guide, Accessory Disc (KROME Operation Guide PDF, Parameter Guide PDF, Video Manual)
Manufacturer: Korg USA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA37046