Get A Winning Combination Of Stunning Sounds And Inspiring Features With The Korg Krome Music Workstation 88-Key Keyboard Synthesizer Workstation
Offering full-length, unlooped samples of every key for a spectacular piano sound, this new keyboard redefines your expectations for an instrument in this class. Taking its name from the Greek word meaning "color," KROME is the new standard for sonic excellence in a gigging musician's keyboard, providing a limitless palette of sound to bring vivid inspiration your music. Introducing the KROME Music Workstation.
- 3.8GB High-capacity PCM memory
- KRONOS-derived full length, unlooped piano and drum sounds, plus new electric pianos designed to shine on stage
- The Korg workstation ideal for any style of piano playing
- Electric pianos with eight-level velocity switching for unmatched expressive power
- Drums offering separately mixable direct and ambient sounds for studio-grade quality
- Drum Track plays back realistic, inspiring grooves at the touch of a button
- Expertly created, in-demand sounds including 640 Programs and 288 Preload Combinations
- Distinctive aluminum panel design exudes a sense of quality
- Clear, intuitive control with Korg's exclusive 7-inch color TouchView display
- USB connection to your computer, plus an SD Card slot for data storage
- You can use the KROME editor to edit sounds on your computer
- NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) keyboard (velocity sensitive is supported, after touch is not supported)
- Standard A0 - C8 (transposable in the range [A-1...C7]-[A1...C9])
- The NH keyboard reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano, with a heavier feel in the low register and a lighter feel in the upper register.
- EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded)
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (120 Oscillators) / Single Mode, 60 voices (120 Oscillators) / Double Mode, The maximum simultaneous voice polyphony will vary depending on oscillator settings, velocity crossfading and whether you are using mono or stereo multisamples.
- PCM Memory: 3.8 GB (In case of 48 kHz, 16-bit Linear PCM converted), 583 multisamples (including 12 Stereo multi-samples), 2,080 drumsamples (including 474 Stereo Drumsamples )
- Program: Oscillator OSC1 (Single); OSC1 + 2 (Double): Stereo multisamples are supported 8 velocity zones per oscillator with switching, crossfades and layers Filters Four types of filter routing (single, serial, parallel, 24 dB), Two multi-mode filters per oscillator (low pass, high pass, band pass, band reject) Driver Per-voice nonlinear driver and low boost EQ Three bands, with sweepable mid Modulation For each oscillator: two envelope generators (Filter and Amp), Two LFOs, Two key tracking generators (Filter and Amp), Two AMS mixers, Pitch EG, Common LFO, Two common key tracking generators
- Combination: Timbre Number Max: 16, For each Timbre: keyboard and velocity split/layer/crossfades, Modifications to the program settings via the Tone Adjust function Master Keyboard Functionality Krome can act as a Master Keyboard able to control external MIDI devices such as sound modules.
- Drum Kit: Stereo and mono drum samples, 8 velocity zones switch (crossfades and layers)
- The number of Combination / Program / Drum Kit: 512 User Combinations, (288 Preload) User Program 768 Program (640 Preload) User Drum Kit 48 Drum Kit (32 Preload), Preset Program 256 GM2 Program + 9 GM2 Drums Program
- Insert Effects: 5 Insert Effects (stereo in/out)
- Master Effects: 2 Master Effects (stereo in/out)
- Total Effects: 1 Total Effect (stereo in/out)
- Timbre / Track EQ: 3-band EQ per in 1 Timbre / in 1 Track
- Effect Types: 193 types (Usable as insert, master, or total effects. However, double-size effects cannot be used as a total effect.)
- Modulation: Dynamic Modulation, 2 Common LFO
- Effects Control Busses: Stereo side chain (Limiter, Gate, Vocoder, etc)
- Effect Preset: 32 preset per effect
- Program Mode: 1 unit
- Combination, Sequencer Mode: 2 units are available.
- Number of pattern: 5 preset Arpeggio pattern 1,028 User Arpeggio pattern (900 Preload)
- Preset Patterns 637 patterns (Common with the preset pattern of the Sequencer mode)
- User Patterns 1,000 patterns (Pattern created in Sequencer mode can be converted to drum track user pattern), Configurable "Trigger Mode / Sync / Zone"
- Tracks: 16-track MIDI Sequencer + 1 master track
- Number of Songs: 128 Songs
- Resolution: 1/480
- Tempo: 40.00 - 300.00 (1/100 BPM resolution)
- Maximum memory: 210,000 MIDI events
- Template Song: 16 preset / 16 user template songs
- Cue List function: 20 Cue List Songs can be arranged consecutively or repeatedly in up to 99 steps, a cue list can be converted back into a song.
- Pattern / RPPR (Realtime Pattern Play and Recording) 637 Preset / 100 User pattern (Per song), 1 pattern set per song
- Format: KORG (KROME) format, SMF format 0 and 1
Manufacturer: Korg USA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details