Get A Simplified Handheld Synthesizer With The Korg Monotron Analog Ribbon Synthesizer
The ultimate in compactness, Korg's Monotron fits in your pocket, yet delivers enormous analog sound! Equipped with a built-in speaker and battery operation, Korg Monotron is ready - anytime, anyplace. Best of all, it's a blast to play, with a level of simplicity allowing anyone to enjoy the world of analog synthesizers.
- True analog synthesizer: VCO, VCF, LFO;
- Filter any external source using the audio input
- Features the same classic analog filter found in the legendary Korg MS-10 & original MS-20
- Inspiring, easy-to-play ribbon keyboard
- Intuitive, fun-to-tweak controls LFO can modulate either pitch or filter cutoff;
- LFO Rate knob features cool LED visual indicator
- Internal speaker, battery power & headphone jack for on-the-go enjoyment - alone or with friends!
- Audio Path: 1VCO, 1VCF, 1LFO
- Knobs: VCO Pitch; LFO Rate; LFO Intensity; VCF Cutoff; VCF Peak
- LFO Switch: Assignable to Oscillator Pitch or Filter Cutoff
- Controller: Ribbon Controller
- Volume: Headphone Volume
- Aux Input: â…›" Stereo Jac
- Headphone Output: â…›" Stereo Jack
- Speaker: Miniature internal. Disabled when headphones are in use.
- Power Supply: AAA Alkalines (x2)
- Battery Life: Apploximately 8 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions (W) x (D) x (H): 120 mm x 72 mm x 28 mm / 4.72Êº x 2.83Êº x 1.10Êº
- Weight: 95g / 3.35 oz. (without batteries)
- Accessories: AAA batteries x2
Manufacturer: Korg USA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details