*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Get A Double Cutaway Classic For The 21st Century Now With Custom Graphics - The Kramer Custom Graphics Series Baretta Electric Guitar In Hot Rod Finish
With custom graphics designed by Kramer Custom Graphic Artist Chris Stemmer, the hand-painted original was displayed at the 2020 Winter NAMM Show Kramer exhibit and is now available to everyone. Inspired by glittery, hot-rodded collectible toy cars from the 1960s, the graphics of this Baretta, already one of the "fastest metal guitars in the world," really make it look the part! This Baretta is part of the Kramer Custom Graphics Collection and is a tribute to one of the most iconic and original guitar designs in rock. Featuring an alder body, hard maple neck, a single Seymour Duncan® JB™ zebra-coil humbucker™, a Floyd Rose® 1000 series tremolo with an R2 1000 series locking nut, an EVH® D-Tuna® Drop D Tuning System, and a Floyd Rose LRT-L40 Trem Stop to keep the tuning stable when using the D-Tuna. Plus, with the Blue Sparkle with Flames Custom Graphics finish, it looks as hot as it plays.
- Body Shape: Baretta
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Gloss Body, Satin Neck
- Material: 3-piece Maple
- Profile: Kramer Thin Profile
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.6"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 Locking Nut with Chrome String Retainer
- Nut Width: 1.626"
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Joint: Bolt On
- Finish: Chrome
- Tuner Plating: Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo with LRT-L40 Trem Stop and EVH D-Tuna Drop D Tuning System
- Tuning Machines: Mini Die Cast
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: Black, with Baretta in Gold Print
- Control Knobs: Chrome Knurled Dome
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Upper Horn
- Mounting Rings: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB zebra-coil humbucker
- Controls: 500K Master Volume with Push/Pull Series/Parallel Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.