*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Experience The 80s Classic With A Seymour Duncan JB Humbucker, Floyd Rose Locking Nut & Bridge, and A 3D Black/White Swirl Finish - The Kramer Custom Graphics Series The 84 Electric Guitar - The Illusionist
Finished in an eye-catching 3D Black/White Swirl, this is a Kramer exclusive graphic design. Designed by artist Bo Pittman, who took inspiration from hot rod motorcycle graphics, the original hand-painted model was featured at the 2020 Winter NAMM Show Kramer exhibit and was so popular that we partnered with Bo to replicate it for Kramer fans everywhere. The 84 honors Kramer's first golden age and is one of the most influential electric guitars of all time. Featuring a lightweight alder body, a Seymour Duncan® JB™ humbucker™, a push/pull volume control for series/parallel switching, a Floyd Rose® R2 1000 series locking nut, and 1000 series Floyd Rose Tremolo. It also comes equipped with an EVH® D-Tuna® and a Floyd Rose LRT-L40 Trem Stop. A premium gig bag is also included.
- Body Shape: The 84
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Gloss Body, Satin Neck
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Kramer K-Speed Slim Taper "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 1000 Series Locking Nut with String Retaining Bar
- Nut Width: 1.626"
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Joint: Bolt On with Chrome Plate
- Finish: Chrome
- Tuner Plating: Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo with LRT-L40 Trem Stop and EVH D-Tuna Drop D Tuning System
- Tuning Machines: Kramer Mini Die Cast
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Control Knobs: Chrome Knurled
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Upper Horn
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Controls: 500K Master Volume with Push/Pull Series/Parallel Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046
- Case: Kramer Premium Gig Bag
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.