*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Return To The Golden Era Of Guitar With The Kramer Jersey Star Electric Guitar In Alpine White
The Golden Era returns with the Original Collection. Paying tribute to their iconic past, the Original Collection brings back the classic guitars that shaped sound across all generations and genres of music.
The 1980s classic Kramer Jersey Star returns as part of Kramer's Icon Collection with the iconic mother of pearl Jersey Star logo, gold hardware, Seymour Duncan® JN and JB™ humbuckers, and a Floyd Rose® 1000 series tremolo and R2 1000 series locking nut.
- Body Shape: Jersey Star
- Body Material: Alder
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Elliptical C
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 1000 series Locking Nut with string retaining bar
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl stars with double stars at 12th fret
- Joint: Bolt neck with Kramer plate
- Finish: Gloss
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 series Tremolo
- Tailpiece: Floyd Rose® 1000 series Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Die cast with pearloid buttons
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Metal knurled
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JN
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB™
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB™
- Controls: Master Volume, 2 mini switches for coil-splitting JB™ pickups
- Pickup Selector: 5-way selector
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.