Experience The 80s Classic With The Kramer The 84 Electric Guitar In Blue Metallic
The 84 is part of the Kramer Icon Collection that honors Kramer's first golden age and is one of the most influential electric guitars of all time. Featuring a lightweight alder body, a Seymour Duncan® JB™ humbucker™, a push/pull volume control for series/parallel switching, a Floyd Rose® R2 1000 series locking nut, and 1000 series Floyd Rose Tremolo. Now in Metallic Blue, Radiant Red, Alpine White, Matte White, and Green Soda. Optional Kramer hard case available.
- Body Shape: The 84
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Hard Maple with Walnut Skunk Stripe
- Profile: Kramer K-Speed SlimTaper C
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Hard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 1000 series Locking Nut; Top Mount
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Inlays: Dot (Double Dots on 12th fret)
- Joint: Bolt-On
- Finish: Chrome
- Tuner Plating: Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 series Tremolo
- Tailpiece: Floyd Rose® 1000 series Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Mini Die Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Chrome Knurled
- Control Covers: Black Vinyl
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Upper Horn
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB Humbucker; Mounted to Body
- Controls: Master Volume with Push/Pull Series/Parallel Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Optional Kramer Hard Case 940-KRSTCS
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.