*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get The Famous Sound Of The KRK Series Independent Of Your Monitors - The KRK KNS 6400 Closed-Back Circumaural Studio Headphones
KRK Headphones provide a precise listening experience that takes you from personal studio to commercial studio to on-the-go track evaluations -- and they allow you to accurately enjoy your music with the consistent voicing philosophy and honest reproduction top producers, studio musicians, performers and engineers have come to trust. KRK headphones provide incredibly natural frequency response that gives you a reference standard unaffected by your location. Day or night. Studio or home. Without disturbing others. Without compromising your tracks. Passionate about music and interested in experiencing the artist's vision as it was intended to be heard? Then experience KRK.
Listen Up, This Is How Your Music Is Supposed To Sound
Whether you are listening to some tracks, or tracking your next recording, the KNS-6400 gives you the famous KRK sound independent of your monitors. This closed-back around-the-ear design brings you closer to your music, and the highly isolated surround pads give you the freedom to immerse yourself in the sound without having your monitor mix "escape" into open microphonesand keeps live instruments out of what you are monitoring. Having "One Voice" that consistently gives you accurate reproduction of your music or mix will help you achieve just what the artist intended especially if the artist is you.
- Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK's class leading studio monitors, developed with 25 years of years of experience in studio sound.
- The latest reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circumaural dynamic headphones.
- Newly developed headphone acoustic system bringing a new level of headphone performance for the first time.
- Utilizing the latest in acoustic foam technology ensures class leading performance in both reproduction and isolation.
- A new standard in headphone comfort, even over extended periods of use, designed to avoid feeling uncomfortable during long sessions. The special foam conforms to the ear to help ensure an improved fit.
- Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response.
- Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity.
- Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost.
- Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging.
- High-efficiency Neodymium 40mm driver.
- High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires.
- Adjustable, foldable earphone cups provide comfort and portability.
- Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life.
- Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK logo for traveling engineers, or storage when not in use.
- 1/4" stereo jack plug can be unscrewed to reveal a 1/8" stereo plug for laptops and portable media players.
- Configuration: Closed back, circumaural
- System type: Monitor Headphones
- Cable: 2.5 m, (8.2 ft.), 99.99% OFC detachable
- Ear Cushion type: Acoustic cellular foam [KNS-6400]
- Headpad Finish: Leatherette [KNS-6400]
- Nominal Headband Pressure: 4 N (based on average head size)
- Ambient Noise Isolation: up to 26 dBA [KNS-6400]
- Tranducer: 40mm, neodymium
- Power Handling Full Range: 1000mW
- Nominal Impedance: 36 ohms
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 22KHz
- Sensitivity (1mW): 95 dB SPL
- Calculated Max SPL:122 dB SPL Connector:Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm)
- Volume Control: N/A
- Finish: Black impact resistant plastic
- Dimensions: 3.7" (94mm) x 10.5" (267mm) x 9.6" (244mm)
- Weight: 0.46 Lbs. (0.21Kg)
Manufacturer: KRK Systems
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details