Take Your Performance To The Next Level With The Kurzweil ARTIS-7 76 Key Stage Piano
The Kurzweil ARTIS-7 features the same German Grand Piano design from the original ARTIS series in a slightly more compact 76 note format. The ARTIS-7 takes the best sounds from the Kurzweil PC3 series combined with the KORE64 expansion pack and KB3 ToneReal Organs to create the ultimate stage piano. It features MIDI control with 4 user-configurable zones and 22 customizable MIDI Controllers per zone. Use the Kurzweil software to dive deeper into the editing parameters for complete control over your sound. Get easy updates via USB and use USB Flash Drives for storage to expand your sound.
- German 9' Grand Piano - 32 killer programs. Amazing tone, realism, and expression far beyond what you thought possible in a stage piano. Perfectly matched with a Fatar TP-8 semi-weighted action.
- KB3 ToneReal™ Organs - Modeled after classic Hammond, Vox and Farfisa organs. Featuring all the controls you want and more, including 9 realistic drawbars.
- 256 Factory Programs - From classic to cutting-edge. The best sounds from the PC3K and KORE 64 collections plus the NEW piano, Vintage Electric Pianos, Clavinets, Synthesizers, rich and realistic String Sections and Orchestras, Guitars, Percussion and much more.
- 256 Factory Multis - Kurzweils' expertly programmed factory Multis will have your inspiration up and running in no time! Up to 4 zones, split/layer, extensive MIDI control, individual zone volume and mute control.
- Powerful FX Engine - Award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses, Flangers, Phasers, Distortions, Rotary Amplifiers, Compressors and more.
- Front Panel 3-Band Master EQ - Room too boomy? No problem. Dial it in with Bass, Treble and sweepable Midrange.
- 22 Programmable Physical Controllers - 9 Sliders, 6 Switches, 2 Wheels (front-panel mounted), 2 Switch Pedal Inputs, 1 Continuous Control Pedal Input. (1 sustain/switch pedal is included).
- Easy Access Transpose Buttons - Dedicated -/+ controls conveniently located just below the display.
- Sound Selection - Easy Category and Program/Multi selection. Save your own preset for each Category.
- Favorites Section - Access your 10 Favorite sounds with ONE button press! Conveniently located right below Artis 7s' display.
- Keyboard: 76 note semi-weighted action with velocity sensitive keys. (Fatar TP8)
- Display: 240x64 pixel monochrome LCD with front-panel contrast adjust.
- Polyphony: 128 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated.
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel).
- Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 4 zones).
- Factory Programs: 256 stunning factory Programs featuring the all new German Grand Piano along with a wide selection of sounds from the acclaimed PC3 and KORE 64™ expansion.
- User Programs: 256
- Factory Multis: 256 factory-crafted Multis - featuring up to 4 independent zones.
- User Multis: 256
- General MIDI: No
- Master EQ Section: Dedicated front-panel 3-band EQ with sweepable mid and on/off switch.
- Effects: Over 1000 complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects - reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more.
- 16 total FX units
- (chains can not be edited, but a chain can be selected in Multi Mode.)
- Controllers: Front panel-mounted pitch and mod wheel
- 9 front panel sliders
- 9 KB3 control switches/control/zone mute switches
- 1 variation switch
- 2 transpose switches
- 2 switch pedal inputs** (1 switch/sustain pedal is included)
- 1 continuous control pedal input
- Analog Outputs: Two 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- +21dBu maximum output
- 400Ω balanced source impedance
- Audio Inputs: One stereo 1/8" back-panel input for connecting your favorite MP3 player or other audio source for accompaniment playback.
- Headphones: 1 rear panel 1/4" headphone output
- 130mW into 32 ohm headphones.
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: Complete MIDI functionality over USB
- User program/multi file transfer to/from PC/Mac/Flash Drive
- Operating System updates from PC/Mac/Flash Drive.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83207