The Kush Audio Electra Equalizer is a 5-band serial eq that enables precise, musical control over the tone *and* the texture of recorded sounds. The novel combination of four meticuously tuned filter types --- a subtly resonant butterworth high-pass, fixed low shelf, two proportional-Q mids, and mastering style high shelf --- combine forces to open up completely new creative possibilities for how your tracks impact the emotions of the listener.
On the mix, on busses, and on individual tracks... it does exactly what you want, and nothing that you don't. The vibe of the filters is electric, with a crackling but incredibly smooth and detailed midrange, thick but tightly defined low end, and sparkling high frequencies that are unmistakeably analog.
The Kush Audio Electra Equalizer is yet another "can't make it sound bad" Kush processor designed by an artist whose passion is to make the path between "the sound in your head" and "the sound of your mix" as short and effortless as possible.
- 500 Series: Single Channel Eq (Available in 19" Rack: Dual Channel Eq version)
- 5 bands per channel
- Hi Shelf: Sweepable 3.8kHz - 20kHz
- Hi Mid: Proportional Q, Sweepable 250Hz - 5.4kHz
- Lo Mid: Proportional Q, Sweepable 30Hz - 730Hz
- Lo Shelf: Fixed 90Hz
- Hi Pass: 12dB/Octave Butterworth with resonant 'corner'
- Class A amplifiers
- DC Coupled signal path
- XLR & 1/4" TRS balanced I/O
- 500 series: "Fader Mode", converts Low Shelf to Fader for channel strip operation
Manufacturer: Kush Audio
Model: ELECTRA 500
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details