*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Hear What You Need To Hear On Stage With The LD Systems STINGER MON 121 AG2 -12” Powered Coaxial Stage Monitor
The LD Stinger MON121AG2 is a compact active stage monitor for all mobile applications.
The specially developed 12" coaxial speaker with an integral 1" HF driver and powerful ferrite magnets stands out because of a precisely symmetrical dispersion over 75° x 75° and attains a maximum sound-level pressure of 124dB with maximum resistance to feedback. It is driven by a Class AB power amplifier with a power output of 1000W Peak. The frequency response curve is 80Hz - 20kHz.
Dependable operation of the LD MON121AG2 is ensured by a limiter that prevents overloading of the speaker and a protection circuit that guards against short-circuiting.
The input is a XLR-jack combo socket, an XLR output permits looping through of the signal. Other connector panel features include a volume control, IEC power socket, LED indicators of various colours for power, signal, and the limiter function.
The elegant looking bass-reflex enclosure of the LD MON121AG2 is made of 15mm-thick multiplex finished with a durable coating. A sturdy metal grille guards against speaker damage, and ergonomically milled handles make transport easier. The monitor angle is 35°.
- Product type: PA loudspeaker
- Type: Powered
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 12 "
- Woofer size: 304 mm
- Woofer type: coaxial loudspeaker
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2 "
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 50.8 mm
- HF driver dimensions: 1 "
- HF driver size: 25.4 mm
- HF driver magnet: Ferrite
- HF driver brand: Custom-made
- HF driver voice coil: 1 "
- HF driver voice coil: 25.4 mm
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Dispersion (H x V): 75 x 75
- RMS: 250 W
- Peak power: 1000 W
- Frequency response: 80 - 20000 Hz
- Crossover frequency: 2200 Hz
- SPL (1W/1m): 100 dB
- Max. SPL (continuous): 116 dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 124 dB
- Protection circuits: limiter, short circuit
- Controls: On / Off, volume
- Indicators: Limit, Power, Signal
- Line Inputs: 1
- Line input connectors: 6.3 mm jack, XLR
- Line Outputs: 1
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Operating voltage: transformer
- Operating voltage: 230 V AC / 50-60 Hz
- Cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
- Cabinet construction: Bass Reflex
- Monitor angle: 35 °
- Width: 440 mm
- Depth: 360 mm
- Height: 514 mm
- Weight: 17.8 kg
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.