Get A Classic Feeling Pedal With Updated Features - Ludwig LAC14FP A.T.L.A.S. Classic Single Bass Pedal
The Ludwig A.T.L.A.S Classic Single Bass Drum Pedal has many of the features of the heavyweight A.T.L.A.S Pro Single Pedal in a stripped down, lightweight chassis. The Spurlok Heel Plate Anchors ensure that this wireframe pedal stays where you want it. The lightweight cam is smooth and responsive. This is truly a classic feeling pedal without all the classic drawbacks.
- Comes standard with two Drive Belts: Includes Chain and Adjustable Length Strap drive options
- Fully adjustable : Customize feel and position with footboard angle, beater angle, and spring tension adjustments
- Lightweight Aluminum cam and beater clamp: For reduced rotation weight and improved stroke.
- Tri-Felt 'red stripe' beater: Made of medium-density felt for punchy attack and full sound, with lightweight aluminum hub, stainless steel shaft, and laser-engraved "Atlas" beater cap
- Stainless-Steel Drive Shaft: Machine tooled for precise rotation and easy adjustability.
- Monarch dual-chain Drive Cam: Delivers smooth, fluid action without sacrificing power.
- Bearing-Pivotal Spring Adjustment: Ball bearings support for both ends of the spring decreases resistance in each stroke for maximum speed and increased spring life.
- SpurLok Heel Plate Anchors: Added stability and grip to insure solid, slip-free performance located directly under the heel plate for improved stability.
- Maintenance-free Bronze sleeve bearings: Positioned in the heel of the footboard for durability and smooth action
- Modern-Classic footboard design with removable toe stop: CAD Designed and Optimized for a perfect balance of light weight and high strength.
- Included Atlas drum key with storage clip on the baseplate
- Multi-Positioning Hoop Clamp: A non-marring clip that adjusts to the diameter of the drum for less damage to the hoop.
- Wire Frame base for lightweight and foldability
Manufacturer: Atlas by Ludwig
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details