Deliver Top Notch Performances With A Mackie 3204VLZ4 Analog Mixer
The 32-channel 3204VLZ4 Mackie Analog Mixer, featuring 28 of Mackieâ€™s flagship Onyx mix preamps, delivers high-headroom/low-noise performance, â€œBuilt-Like-A-Tankâ€ construction plus effects and built-in compression in a 4-bus design perfect for larger applications.
HIGH HEADROOM / LOW NOISE
The Mackie VLZ4 design goal was simple: every Mackie VLZ4 mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. Strict attention to component quality and tolerances has led to innovations like the custom M80 op-amps and class-leading negative summing bus architecture that add yet another level of assurance that a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
The performance of Mackieâ€™s Onyx mic preamps is more than proven. Just check all the amazing reviews and customer testimonials. Their boutique quality sound and unmatched performance rival any high-priced, boutique preamp on the market. The Mackie 3204VLZ4 features 28 Onyx mic preamps.
BUILT LIKE A TANK
Mackie VLZ mixers are truly â€œBuilt-Like-A-Tank.â€ From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, the testimonials are as endless as the applications Mackie mixers serve. The Mackie VLZ4 series is certainly no exception. With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, you can be sure that buying a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is a solid investment.
- 28 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- Dedicated inline channel compression for critical inputs (ch. 25-28)
- 28 high-headroom line inputs with dedicated inserts
- Level, pan, solo and overload/mute LEDs on each channel
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange
- 4 subgroups featuring dedicated inline compressors for total dynamic control
- 6 aux sends with inserts, pre/post fader and internal/external FX send options
- Dual 32-bit RMFX+ processors featuring 24 "Gig Ready" reverbs, choruses and tap delay for live applications
- Integrated 4x2 24-bit USB interface
- PFL/AFL solo modes
- High resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Universal power supply for worldwide use
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details