Unlock Mixing Possibilites On Your Ipad With The Mackie DL1608 8 Channel Digital Mixer
With the Mackie DL1608 Mixersâ€™s seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities, you can mix in real time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad.
TheÂ MackieÂ DL1608â€™s Master Fader app brings ground-breaking DAW mixing features and functionality to the live environment. With this intuitive breakthrough app, you can create mix snapshots, channel presets and even record stereo tracks straight to your iPad.
By combining 16 of the flagship Onyx mic preamps with the performance of 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, the Mackie DL1608 Mixer delivers unparalleled sound quality. Add to that eight balanced outputs, and you have a mixer that not only provides incredible dynamic range, fidelity and transparency, but also great versatility and outstanding value.
- 16 Onyx mic preamps
- 8 balanced outputs
- High-end Cirrus Logic converters
- Supports up to 10 iOS devices at once
- 18 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression
- 12 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay
- 4 VCAs and 4 mute groups
- Lightning connector only
- Rackmountable with optional kit
- 2 stereo FX processors with dedicated sends and returns
- Dock compatible with iPad (2017), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, and iPad (4th generation).
- Optional dock available for iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 and iPad mini.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA62016