Powerful, Portable, And Prepared For The Road - The Mackie PPM1012 Pro Desktop Powered Mixer
Ultra-light and rack-mountable, the Mackie PPM1012 professional powered desktop mixer features two robust power amps for mains and/or monitors (800W + 800W). With 1600 watts of system power, this Mackie mixer provides all the raw power that you need. The Mackie PPM1012 features custom designed Class-D amps, which are cool-running and boast maximum efficiency. Mackieâ€™s proven Fast Recovery circuitry eliminates the risk of pesky amp latching. The result is a distortion free mix even when pushing peak levels. The built-in limiterâ€™s attack and release times are specifically selected to address full-bandwidth music and will not muddy things up by adding any unwanted pumping. Mackie PPM mixers are surprisingly lightweight, but tremendously powerful. You can push the Mackie PPM1012 to its maximum output, distortion free!
THE RIGHT TOOLS FOR THE JOB
The Mackie PPM1012 comes with a great-sounding, highly useable toolkit:
Premium Mackie preamplifiers ensure transparent, low-noise/high-headroom characteristics right at the front of the mixer. The Mackie PPM1012 offers 8 mic/line channels with trusted Mackie preamplifiers.
True 48V phantom power allows every condenser mic to perform at its full potential.
Legendary 3-band active EQ with mid-sweep straight off the tremendously popular VLZ3 mixer series.
Individual mono channel inserts allow you to use your favorite compressor or other outboard processing on a critical instrument or voice.
Dedicated in-line compressors (ch. 1-6) bring simple but sweet dynamics with the single twist of a knob.
Dual graphic EQs are provided for use with mains and monitors. These EQs feature tight, constant-Q Filters that effect only the frequency range youâ€™ve intended.
The high-resolution 12-segment meters enable more visibility of your signal, and the super quick response of the meters allows what you see to translate quickly and easily to what you hear.
â€œGIG READYâ€ EFFECTS
Dual (as in 2) all-new RMFX+ (Running Man FX) effects processors bring â€œgig-ready,â€ useable effects to your mixes. The RMFX+ processor features 24 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability.
Small, medium and large room reverbs with the choice of a warm or bright characteristic put your mix in the right space.
Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays with common amounts of repeats enable you to create professional mixes without requiring a two-hour sound check.
Also, the RMFX+ is the first onboard processor to feature a user tap function. So if you want to use a delay.
Armored and ready for action, the Mackie PPM1012 is encased in solid metal, protecting it from years of abuse. The integrated front handle allows you to easily pick it up and get going, and it is rack-mountable for added rigidity and security.
- Full-featured 12-Channel, 1600W Powered Desktop Mixer with 4-segment LEDs and solo PFL on every channel
- 800W + 800W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery™ power amplifiers
- 32-bit dual RMFX+™ processor featuring 24 “Gig Ready”, useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 mic/line mono inputs and 2 stereo line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps with RF rejection for pristine signal
- New Dedicated In-line Compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- Mackie’s 3-Band Active channel EQ with a Mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) on mono channels & 4-band active EQ on stereo line channels 7 & 8
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections on channels 7 & 8
- 4 Aux sends—2 FX & 2 Mon
- Dual 9-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- Mono output with level control & low pass filter selectable from 75Hz-100Hz
- 3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- 48v Phantom power available for all mic inputs
- Headphone output with level control
- 12v BNC lamp Jack
- Built-like-a-tank metal chassis with a handle built into the front of the mixer for easy transport
- Rack ears included
- Lightweight and portable (29lbs/ 13kg)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.