Upgrade Your Sound With The Mackie ProFX22v2 22 Channel 4-Bus Mixer
Mixers from the Mackie ProFXv2 series provide a comprehensive live sound solution with a wide range of models, each delivering unmatched performance. With the all-new preamps and effects engine plus tools like GEQ and USB recording/playback, Mackie ProFXv2 mixer performance will truly elevate your live sound game.
FIDELITY - VITA PREAMPS
Designed specifically for live sound, Vita preamps are virtually noiseless, featuring a discrete Class-A front end design, dual feedback stabilization and bias current optimization for unmatched low-noise performance.
RICHNESS - READYFX EFFECTS ENGINE
The all-new ReadyFX effects engine employs floating-point DSP, designed specifically for intensive processing of high-quality audio. This results in effects that are rich and always ready to elevate performance and inspire audiences.
COMPREHENSIVE - NO-COMPROMISE LIVE MIXING TOOLKIT
Each Mackie ProFXv2 model is a well-stocked audio toolkit. From critical tools like multi-band graphic equalization to smart features like channel inserts and footswitchable FX mute, Mackie ProFXv2 always has the tools you need.
RECORD - USB RECORDING/PLAYBACK
Built-in USB interface for easily recording your mix or for music playback during the show. Weâ€™ve included easy-to-use TracktionÂ® recording software so you can get started right away.
- 16 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps designed to add life to any input
- All-new ReadyFX effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses
- Single-knob channel compression for smooth, even dynamic control (ch. 11-14)
- 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
- 4 flexible subgroups for professional mix management
- 2 aux outputs for monitor mixes, fill speakers and more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids on mono channels
- 22 high-headroom line level inputs
- Individual channel mutes and overload indication
- 100Hz low-cut filters per channel (18dB/octave)
- Channel inserts for connecting outboard processing (ch. 1-10)
- 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups and main masters
- 48V phantom power for connecting condenser mics
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room / headphone outs with level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance 1/4-inch main outputs
- Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
- Choose to record subgroups 1/2 or main L/R mix
- Separate USB input level control to mains
- USB routable to full-featured channel strip
- Great for live recording and perfect for home studios
- Stream playback music for live or studio applications
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion recording software
- Legendary Mackie "Built-Like-A-Tank" design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Robust internal multi-voltage power supply
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details