Get The Newly Designed Affordable Speaker With The Mackie Thump15A 1300W 15-Inch Powered Loudspeaker
Delivering proven, chest-thumping low-end in an extremely affordable package; the 1300W Thump15A 15â€ Powered Loudspeaker has been redesigned from the ground up to sound better than ever. Thump features an all-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response for chest-thumping low end. Plus, the flexible built-in 2 channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology that handle mic, instrument or line signals with ease. Application specific speaker modes let you dial in the system at the push of a button. And with an all-new professional enclosure and robust system protection, you can walk into your next gig with confidence.
PROVEN THUMP PERFORMANCE
- 15″ high-output woofer / 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- CLASS-LEADING, CHEST-THUMPING LOW END
- All-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response technology allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low-end than ever
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology to handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease
- XLR thru output allows for simple wired connection to other Thump loudspeakers
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Dual angle design perfect for use as a stage monitor
TOTAL SYSTEM OPTIMIZATION
- Four Application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision digital crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.