Shake The Stage With The Mackie Thump18s 18" Powered Subwoofer
Mackieâ€™s Thump18S 1200W 18â€³ Powered Subwoofer features a professional band-pass design that delivers class-leading output and deep, room-filling lows. Designed by the worldâ€™s leader in portable live sound, the Thump18S provides ample power for high-output applications, bringing your Mackie Thump or Thump Boosted system to an entirely new level. A full set of professional input and output connections provides simple integration and sonic optimization of any system. Plus, thereâ€™s ample system protection in place to protect your investment. With tons of power and a high-output/deep punch band-pass design, the Thump18S is the perfect subwoofer to complete your Thump system or any other professional PA.
1200W OF ROOM-SHAKING LOW END
- Professional band-pass design for maximum output and deep, room-filling lows
- 18″ custom high-output woofer
- Cool-running Class-D amplification
OPTIMIZED FOR HIGH-OUTPUT PERFORMANCE
- Precision crossover (140 Hz)
- Robust internal system protection
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass outputs optimize sound when connecting top boxes
- Stereo full-range outputs perfect for adding more subwoofers
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Easily mount your full-range loudspeaker via pole cup
SOLID ALL-WOOD DESIGN
- Robust all-wood enclosure with high-durability finish
- "Built-Like-A-Tank” Mackie construction
- 82 lbs / 37.2 kg
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.