Become One With The Signal With The Make Noise Pressure Points Controller Module
Pressure Points is a controller module, an analog sequencer that is played by hand. Touching the gold plated copper wires (aka Touch Plates), you become part of the circuit, generating a gate signal (Gate OUT), a control signal proportional to the amount of pressure applied (Press OUT) and the 3 Tuned Voltages for the activated Stage.
- The Gate signals may be used to turn portions of a patch ON/ OFF, generate Timing Events within a patch or to Trigger a Function Generator such as MATHS
- The PRESSure signals may be used to add expression to a patch by varying Pitch or Timbre in real-time, based upon the artist's input
- The Tuned Voltages may be used to play the Pitch of a sound in a traditional melodic fashion, Program Chords or Timbral shifts (aka Presets)
- Up to 4 may be CHAINed together (using CHAIN Cable), to create controllers of varying size and complexity
- All outputs are capable of driving a passive 4 way mult without loading effects (no buffered mult needed)
- Expansion port allows for sequential control via the BRAINS expander module
- Pairs well with MATHS
- Requires approved power solution from Make Noise, Tip Top Audio or Doepfer
- Channel 1 Pressure Output
- Channel 1 Gate Output
- Channel 2 Pressure Output
- Channel 2 Gate Output
- Channel 3 Pressure Output
- Channel 3 Gate Output
- Channel 4 Pressure Out/ Combined Pressure Output
- Channel 4 Gate Out/ Combined Gate Output
- Active Stage Indicator LEDs
- Tuned Voltage Out X: 0 to 8V.
- Tuned Voltage Out Y: 0 to 5.5V.
- Tuned Voltage Out Z: 0 to 5.5V
- Digit Trimmer: Use to adjust Touch Plate sensitivity to taste
- Touch Plate 1: Press to Select Active Stage, Generate Gates, and Generate Pressures. Must be played with clean, bare hands
- Touch Plate 2: see above.
- Touch Plate 3: see above.
- Touch Plate 4: see above.
- Tuned Voltage Potentiometers: Row X
- Tuned Voltage Potentiometers: Row Y
- Tuned Voltage Potentiometers: Row Z
- Width: 20hp
- Max Depth:24mm
- 20mA@ +12V, 0mA @ -12V
Manufacturer: Make Noise
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details