*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Mapex Armory 5-Piece Rock Shell Pack In Night Sky Burst With Chrome Hardware
The Armory Series is the latest realization of the Mapex hybrid shell concept. A fusion of birch and maple delivers the ultimate tonal expression, and the SONIClear bearing edge allows the drumhead to sit flat, bringing out the best response by optimizing the relationship between head and shell.
- The Birch/Maple/Birch 6Ply 7.2mm shell with the new SONIClear Bearing Edge allows for the direct transmission of sound, reduces unwanted frequencies, and provides a strong fundamental pitch and an effortless tuning experience, especially at lower tunings.
- This 5-Piece Shell pack includes 10" and 12" stand mounted rack toms, 16" floor tom. 14" snare drum, and 22"x18" Kick Drum
- The SONIClear tom suspension and floor tom feet increase overall resonance by preserving vibration in the shell and keeping stress away from the tension rods, helping the heads stay in tune.
- Finish: Night Sky Burst
- Drum Sizes: 22"x18" Kick, 10"x8"Mounted Tom, 12"x09" Mounted Tom, 16"x16"Floor Tom, 14"x5.5" Tomahawk Snare
- Shell: Birch/Maple/Birch Shells, 6Ply 7.2mm
- SONIClear Tom Suspension
- Hardware: Chrome
- SONIClear Floor Tom Feet
- Low-Contact Bass Drum Claws
- Focused, Tonal, and Responsive
- SONIClear Bearing Edge
- TH800 Soniclear Tom Holders (x2)
Armory Tomahawk Snare Drum
- 1mm Stainless Steel Shell
- Rounded 45 Degree Bearing Edge
- Solid Steel Armory Tube Lugs
- 2.3mm Power Hoops
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.