Bring a Classic Home with Marimba One 3.5-Oct Concert Xylophone - Traditional Keyboard
Marimba One Instruments And Accessories Do Not Qualify For Free Shipping. All Orders Will Be Shipped Directly From Marimba One. A Chuck Levin's Customer Service Representative Will Contact You For Shipping Options And Costs After Your Order Has Been Placed.
Inspired by the famous and in-demand Deagan model 870 and 872 xylophones, our forward thinking design takes the M1 xylophone to a new level. Expanding upon JC Deagan’s curved #1 and #4 rails and resonators, we have created a xylophone with unparalleled clarity and projection. The rosewood used to make our xylophone bars comes from Belize and was personally selected in 2012 by Ron Samuels. This is the hardest rosewood that M1 has ever used—so hard in fact that it is nearly impossible to pit with normal playing techniques and mallets. The bars have a brilliance to them that no other manufacturer is making today, with an evenness and balance that will make the M1 xylophone the preferred choice. All of our xylophones are voiced using the same processes and techniques that we use on all of our marimbas. The concert xylophone is built with a lightweight, durable frame similar to the One Vibe with 4” locking casters.
- Traditional Keyboard, Classic Resonators
- This model combines our Traditional Keyboard and Classic Resonators to create an articulate yet resonant sound. Musicians measure all other brands of xylophones against the acoustic standard of this combination
- 3.5 or 4.0 octave rosewood bars on lightweight concert frame with 4” locking casters
- Choice of Traditional, Enhanced, or Premium level keyboard with Classic resonators
- Super hard rosewood bars. Nearly impossible to pit
- Gas-spring Izzy height adjustment with built in tape measure
- Durable powder-coated black finish
- A=440, A=442, or A=443 tuning
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.