A Hit throughout the Ages: Marimba One Wave 5-Oct Concert Marimba
Octave with Classic resonators, Traditional keyboard
- This model combines our original Classic Resonators and Traditional Keyboard to create a warm and resonant sound. Musicians measure all other brands of marimbas against the acoustic standard of this combination.
- 4" locking casters
The new Marimba One Wave marimba is specifically designed for both front ensemble and concert ensemble use. The frame is constructed of heavy walled, lightweight aluminum for strength. It provides the best-designed and toughest quality-built frame on the market. The Wave frame also offers a quick-release accessory bar. This square, non-slip, heavy-duty front accessory bar runs the entire length of the frame and can be mounted with any percussion accessory. The patented Wave Lock System utilizes cam levers and was designed to make the set up and adjusting of the frame or accessory bar the easiest and fastest of any frame available. The Izzy height adjustment system uses gas springs in the end frames so it is effortless to raise and lower. We've maintained the same high quality craftsmanship, beauty, and acoustics that our marimbas are known for around the world, all at an affordable price.
- 4.3 or 5.0 octave rosewood bars
- A=440, A=442 or A=443 tuning
- Heavy walled, light weight aluminum frame
- Heavy duty square aluminum accessory bar (optional on some models)
- Quick-release wave lock system for accessory bar and frame
- Gas-spring Izzy height adjustment with built-in tape measure
- Durable powder-coated finish
Manufacturer: Marimba One
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details