OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The Ultimate Rock Amp,Â Resurrected From A Golden Era -Â Marshall 1959SLP 100W All-Valve Super Lead Plexi Amp Head
Once a company reaches a certain stature and achieves a respectable tenure, there are certain products that people expect it to always make. For this reason, Marshall will always offer 100 Watt â€˜Plexiâ€™ heads.
The 100 Watt Super Lead head of the late â€™60s (â€™68 â€“ â€™69) with the famed Plexiglas front panel, is re-issued here in all its glory. The 1959SLP â€˜Plexiâ€™ head is the amp that defines classic rock tone.
To ensure absolute tonal authenticity, Marshall took a â€˜Plexiâ€™ head from said era, and using it as a template, theirÂ R&D experts developed a replica so exact, that sonically they couldnâ€™t tell them apart. The 1959SLP truly is the sound of rock.
The only modern addition to this re-issue is a tonally transparent Series FX Loop, complete with a True Bypass switch.
- The only modern addition to this re-issue is a tonally transparent Series FX Loop, complete with a True Bypass switch.
- Made In England
- Model: 1959SLP
- Range: Vintage
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2
- Wattage: 100W
- Inputs: 2 x 2
- Controls: Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume 1, Volume 2
- Pre Amp Valves: 2 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 4 x EL34
- Cables: Power/Speaker
Manufacturer: Marshall Amplifiers
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83772
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device