OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get The Amp That Sounds Great In Any Room From Rehearsal To Stage - The Marshall DSL100H 100-Watt Tube Guitar Amp Head
From rehearsal room to live performance, the Marshall DSL100H all-valve head is truly versatile. With its classic and ultra gain channels, it can take you from brilliant cleans to high-gain shred, and all places in-between. Itâ€™s based on the massively popular JCM2000 DSL100H, and has the same valve complement â€“ four ECC83 in the preamp and four EL34 in the power stage â€“ and the same feature set.Â
There are however some significant upgrades: resonance control replaces the deep switch, allowing you more control of the lower-end chunk; studio quality digital reverb instead of spring; thereâ€™s a rear panel pentode/triode switch which will drop power from 100 Watts to 50 Watts, and a rear panel series FX loop.
The flexibility of the shared five-way EQ section is increased further by a mid-shift button which scoops the mid frequencies, making it ideal for modern metal styles.
The Marshal DSL100H, with awesome tone and real flexibility, is incredible value for money.
- Range DSL
- Technology Valve
- Channels 2
- Wattage 100W
- Inputs 1
- Controls Volume X 2, Gain X 2, Presence, Resonance, Bass, Middle, Treble, Reverb X 2, Toneshift, Clean/Crunch, Od1/Od2, Pentode/Triode
- Pre Amp Valves 3 X Ecc83
- Power Amp Valves 1 X Ecc83, 4 X El34
- Footswitch Pedl-00009 Included (2 Way Footcontroller)
- Cables Power/Speaker
Manufacturer: Marshall Amplifiers
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA58993
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device