Get Pre-War Era Inspired Featured And A Sitka Spruce Top With The Martin 000-18 Acoustic Guitar
Carrying a distinct vintage-inspired design and updated like the D-18 a few years ago, the redesigned Martin 000-18 offers many of the features found in their pre-war era guitars. The Martin 000-18, which has a beautiful aging toned top in Sitka spruce, is married with genuine mahogany back and sides. The body is edged with tortoise binding and complemented with a polished finish. The 24.9“ï“ç’Ñ short scale model“ï“ç“ûs neck features a modified low oval profile with Performing Artist taper, with a width of 1-3/4“ï“ç’Ñ at the nut and 2-3/16“ï“ç’Ñ string spacing for easy playability. Nickel open-geared tuners with butterbean knobs are found with a rosewood headplate, which displays a large old style Martin logo.
The Plek Pro has been developed for use in guitar production factories as a tool that not only does precise fret dressing, but also helps with quality control and R & D. This computer controlled device scans and dresses a guitar under actual playing conditions, strung and tuned to pitch or using precise string tension emulation. This is a major breakthrough since the Plek Pro identifies precisely what needs to be done for perfect fretwork, executes this rapidly, and delivers perfect results on the instrument when strung.
The Plek Pro speeds up the production process and raises the quality of instruments to an extremely high and consistent level.
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 24.9-"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4-"
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Electronics: Optional
- Recommended Strings: Authentic Acoustic LifespanËÇÖ’½ 2.0 Light - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA540T
- Electronics Options: Fishman Gold Plus Natural I, Fishman Infinity Matrix, Fishman Presys Plus, Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend, LR Baggs Anthem
- Top Color: Aging Toner
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Faux Tortoise
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32-"
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Top Detail: None
- Bridge Pin Material: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Bridge Pin Dots: None
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Old Style 18 Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16-"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Brace Size: 1/4-"
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: Style 18
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Heelcap: Ebony
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: Faux Tortoise
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8-"
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Old Style 18
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Left Handed Availability: Yes
- Label: None
- Pleked: Yes
Manufacturer: C. F. Martin & Co.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details