Take Your Classical Skills to the Next Level with the Martin 000C12-16E Nylon Classical Guitar
Martin's 000C12-16E Nylon is ideal for any classical guitarist looking to take their classical guitar playing to the next level. This auditorium-style guitar features a Sitka spruce gloss top and satin-finished mahogany back and sides for bright treble response and plenty of volume. It comes equipped with Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance NT1 electronics and is strung with Martin Premium Classical strings.
- Body Size: 000-12 Fret Cutaway
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: Unique (A-Frame) X-Brace System
- Scale Length: 26.44"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 7/8''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT1
Manufacturer: C. F. Martin & Co.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details