Play With The Best Using The Martin 000Jr-10 Acoustic Guitar
The Junior Series is designed designed for players looking for big sound in a slightly smaller body. Now available in the popular Auditorium style, the 000Jr-10 features sapele back and sides, which offer warm tones with a strong midrange response. It includes a Sitka spruce top for added warmth and projection and a hand-rubbed neck with a high-performance taper for ease of playability. This model also sports a soft back edge to provide maximum comfort while playing. Every Junior includes a soft gig bag for easy transport so you can take your music anywhere. Strung with Retro light gauge strings.
- Body Size: 000 Junior-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 24''
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Junior
- Back Material: Sapele
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Side Material: Sapele
- Electronics: Not Available
- Top Color: Clear
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Binding: Black
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32''
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Top Detail: None
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: None
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern with Multi-Strip
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: Cherry
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purling/Strip: None
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Heelcap: None
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: None
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Finish Neck: Hand-Rubbed
- Fingerboard Width At 12TH Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: None
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother-Of-Pearl Pattern
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Junior Taper
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Knob: Small
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headplate Binding Material: None
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.