Get A Guitar That's Made With The Earth In Mind -The Martin 00L Earth Acoustic Guitar
It's not just a guitar. It's a call to action on climate change. A reminder to preserve the planet for future generations. To show our dedication to this cause, Martin created the first 100% FSC®-certified and 100% plastic-free acoustic guitar. Its top, emblazoned with a work by renowned artist Robert Goetzl, is as stunning as it is powerful, a reminder of what we're fighting for. And even the gig bag is sustainable: made from hemp—a Martin first. So play, preserve, and protect the planet with the most environmentally friendly guitar on earth.
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret Slope Shoulder
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Top Detail: FSC Certified Wood
- Rosette: None
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: FSC Certified Sitka Spruce (New Option)
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Material: Sapele
- Back Detail: FSC Certified Wood
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Side Material Sapele
- Side Detail: FSC Certified Wood
- Binding: FSC Certified European Flame Maple (New Option)
- Top Inlay Material: Black Fiber Stripe (New Option)
- Neck Material: FSC Certified Sipo (New Option)
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Headplate Material: FSC Certified Ebony (New Option)
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Authentic 1933 Overlay
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Ebony (New Option)
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: FSC Certified Sapele (New Option)
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: 1955 Style 18
- Side Dots: Aluminum
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin
- Top Color: Custom Ink
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Ebony (New Option)
- Bridge Style: Modern Straightline - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Tuner Knobs: Butterbean
- Bridge Pin Material: Bone
- Case: Soft Shell
Manufacturer: C. F. Martin & Co.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details