Get A Sound As Good As It Looks With The Martin 2K Concert Uke
The 2K Concert Uke features characteristics of the Style 2 ukulele (2K Uke), but in a concert-size model crafted with solid Hawaiian koa top, back and sides, a wood native to Hawaii and a favorite of island players. Appointments include ivoroid binding with black/white top inlay, black/white multi-layered single rosette ring, and a rosewood bridge. Entire body is finished in a satin lacquer.
- Body Size: Concert Ukulele
- Construction: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: Concert Ukulele
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Top Material: Koa
- Back Material: Koa
- Side Material: Koa
- Finish Top: Satin
- Back And Side Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 15"
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 13/32''
- Neck Shape: Concert Ukulele
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Electronics: Optional But Not Included* ( Fishman Gold Plus Natural I, Fishman Infinity Matrix, Fishman Presys Plus, Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend, LR Baggs Anthem)
Manufacturer: C. F. Martin & Co.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details