Get A Sound As Good As It Looks With The Martin 2K Tenor Uke
The 2K Tenor Uke features characteristics of the Style 2 ukulele (2K Uke), but in a tenor-sized model crafted with solid Hawaiian koa top, back and sides, a wood native to Hawaii and a favorite of island players. Appointments include top binding with black/white inlay, a black/white multi-layered single rosette ring, and a rosewood bridge. The entire body is finished in a satin lacquer.
- Body Size: Tenor Ukulele
- Construction: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: Tenor Ukulele
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Top Material: Koa
- Back Material: Koa
- Side Material: Koa
- Finish Top: Satin
- Back And Side Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 17"
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 11/32''
- Neck Shape: Tenor Ukulele
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Electronics:Optional But Not Included* ( Fishman Gold Plus Natural I, Fishman Infinity Matrix, Fishman Presys Plus, Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend, LR Baggs Anthem)
Manufacturer: C. F. Martin & Co.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details