Get A Sound As Good As It Looks With The Martin 5K Soprano Uke
With the rise of Hawaiian music in the late 1910s, Martin began making ukuleles. The line expanded from mahogany to more elaborate Hawaiian koa models. A soprano-sized model, the 5K Uke is the ukulele equivalent of a Style 45 guitar – the top of the line. The 5K Uke is crafted with solid highly-flamed Hawaiian koa top, back and sides finished in a polished gloss, and trimmed with abalone pearl appointments. High quality, beautiful tone and ease of playability make the 5K Uke a joy to own.
- Body Size: Soprano Ukulele
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: Soprano Ukulele
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Top Material: Koa
- Back Material: Koa
- Side Material: Koa
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Back And Side Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 13.614"
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 13/32''
- Neck Shape: Soprano Ukulele
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Electronics: Optional But Not Included* ( Fishman Gold Plus Natural I, Fishman Infinity Matrix, Fishman Presys Plus, Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend, LR Baggs Anthem)
- Left Friendly
- Instrument Case Included
Manufacturer: C. F. Martin & Co.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details