Deliver Solid Acoustic Low End With The Martin BCPA4 Performing Artist Acoustic Electric Bass - Built Specifically For The Performing Artist, This Jumbo Acoustic Bass Delivers
The BCPA4 features a sapele back and sides with a solid spruce top, plus it's J-style cutaway body with Fishman F1 Analog Electronics onboard tuner to give you that deep, rich tone either plugged in or unplugged. Upright and electric tone balanced perfectly together in one instrument.
The Fishman F1 Analog onboard preamp technology is distinctive and easy to use, and is delivered in an intuitive menu driven interface that is very versatile with two low profile control buttons and a single large, bright LED display in perfect position for total ease of operation while performing. It is controlled with two low profile control buttons and a single large, bright LED display. The Fishman F1 Analog Electronics pickup system replicates acoustic tone faultlessly when you plug in.
Next to that iconic Martin tone, playability is an important characteristic that sets apart the quality of all their guitars. Martin Guitar has been Pleking their instruments for close to a decade and believe this process helps to maintain the very recognizable Martin guitar sound worldwide.
- Model: BCPA4
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: J-Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Bass A-Frame ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Special Bass
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Bass Profile
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Raised Gold Foil
- Heelcap: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 34''
- Number of Frets Clear: 17
- Number of Frets Total: 23
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.58''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2.18''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly - Bass
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Bass - Black
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Bass Light Gauge Phosphor Bronze (MSP 4800)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 360 Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.