All-Solid Mahogany Dreadnought Tone - The Martin D-15M Burst
The D-15M Burst, constructed with solid mahogany top, back, sides and neck, is accented with beautifully toned pre-war solid mahogany top shading. Get an all solid Martin Dreadnought guitar today.
- Model: D-15M Burst
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Rosette: Single Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamonds & Squares - Short Pattern
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin w/ 15 Style Burst
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge & End Pins: Solid Black Ebony
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 345 Hardshell
- Electronics: Optional
- Other Options: Available left-handed at no additional charge
Manufacturer: C. F. Martin & Co.
Model: D-15M BURST
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details