Add Martin's Newest Addition To Your Collection - The Martin D-16E Burst Acoustic Electric Guitar
Martin's newest addition 16 Series Dreadnought model is crafted with satin-finished ovangkol back and sides for resonant sound with deep bass and rich overtones. Ovangkol can vary both in color and grain complexity for a unique look. This model includes a mahogany burst ovangkol gloss top for balanced tone and projection and a high-performance neck taper for ease of playability up and down the fretboard. The D-16E Burst comes equipped with Fishman Matrix VT Enhance electronics. Strung with Authentic Acoustic Lifespan 2.0 light gauge strings.
- Satin-Finished Ovangkol Back And Sides
- Mahogany Burst Ovangkol Gloss Top
- Fishman Matrix Vt Enhance Electronics
- Body Size: D-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Ovangkol
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Ovangkol
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Ovangkol
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix Vt Enhance
- Top Color: Mahogany Burst
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop In Saddle
- Binding: Red Faux Tortoise
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Top Detail: None
- Bridge Pin Material: Black Tusq
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Bridge Pin Dots: Mother-Of-Pearl
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Bold Herringbone With Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: None
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Heelcap: Red Faux Tortoise
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: None
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width At 12Th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: None
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother-Of-Pearl
- Neck Joins Body At: 14Th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
- Headstock Shape: Solid With Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Case: Soft-Shell
- Left Handed Availability: Yes
- Label: None
- Pleked: Yes
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.